Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Note how white pepper, ground freshly into one's hand, makes it smell as though you've been rubbing your open palm around on a horse's anus.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: Obligatory Dream Thread  (Read 22139 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Obligatory Dream Thread
« Reply #105 on: March 22, 2004, 04:18:42 am »

Also a physics geek -- and 137 is of the things that's always made me want to just cry.
Logged
goose means greedy

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Moderator
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Obligatory Dream Thread
« Reply #106 on: March 22, 2004, 04:26:53 am »

I was heavily into physics until sophomore year, when I attacked pornography with a relish I had not had since 5th grade. I used to want to be a physicist; after pornography, and a realization that I loved the concepts much more than the actual mathematics, I'm going to art school! And I'm not even going into a difficult major at art school! I'm going into Design & Technology!
DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY: I CAN DRAW ON THE COMPUTER!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Obligatory Dream Thread
« Reply #107 on: March 22, 2004, 10:45:17 am »

Add to the pile of physics geeks.
Or maybe that should be bucky-ball of physics geeks.

Anyhow, I kepe having interesting dreams of late.
I had a kick ass one where I was in a first-person-shooter again. This time very Unreal2 like, only good. And I was some Captain and everyone was after us, and we had to do some weird shit in a lab with some glowy sticks and a button. But I never got that far, I got promoted first though, to Major, with a cool badge thing.

I then had one where my best mate came home from America, since I hadn't spoken to him for a frotnight when things went really bad for him. He came home yesterday. Which was nice.

I'm now trying to remember the really weird dream I had last night, I remember it being great, but it's one of those that I only remembered for the first 10 minutes after I woke up.
Alas, I'll try to remember.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Obligatory Dream Thread
« Reply #108 on: March 22, 2004, 03:20:26 pm »

I had a dream two days ago where I met Jack and Meg from the White Stripes.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Obligatory Dream Thread
« Reply #109 on: March 22, 2004, 05:34:54 pm »

I had a dream last night that I logged on to Achewood this morning, only to find a link above the strip (which was lame and forgettable) that said "Final Ray's Place!"  I clicked, and discovered, to my horror, that Ray's Place is ending, and the Variety Hour was coming back in force.

I woke up in a cold sweat, my fingers clenched around my pillow, screaming, "Oh, the humanity!"

</hyperbole>
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Obligatory Dream Thread
« Reply #110 on: March 23, 2004, 03:13:27 am »

Quote from: "jldunston"
NIGHTMARE

Christ, JL, don't say shit like that.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Obligatory Dream Thread
« Reply #111 on: March 23, 2004, 04:21:51 am »

Quote from: "jldunston"
I had a dream last night that I logged on to Achewood this morning, only to find a link above the strip (which was lame and forgettable) that said "Final Ray's Place!"  I clicked, and discovered, to my horror, that Ray's Place is ending, and the Variety Hour was coming back in force.

I woke up in a cold sweat, my fingers clenched around my pillow, screaming, "Oh, the humanity!"

</hyperbole>


And I thought my dreams about the feces and invading Serbs were horrible. Variety Hour.  Shudder.
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Obligatory Dream Thread
« Reply #112 on: March 23, 2004, 04:27:29 am »

I always have the wierdest dreams about airplanes.  What usually happens is the plane starts to take off but sort of stalls and glides slowly just above the ground.  Pretty soon it stops altogether on a highway or street and I'm just sitting there thinking "Great.  Now it's gonna be hours before I get to Sacramento."  

Oddly enough, whenever I dream I'm flying under my own power, about 50% of the time I'm naked.  This typically doesn't bother me because I think any bystanders will be sufficiently impressed about me flying that they won't make a case out of me being naked.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Obligatory Dream Thread
« Reply #113 on: March 23, 2004, 04:13:55 pm »

Quote from: "Mantonio"
Oddly enough, whenever I dream I'm flying under my own power, about 50% of the time I'm naked.  This typically doesn't bother me because I think any bystanders will be sufficiently impressed about me flying that they won't make a case out of me being naked.


Naked men should never be suspended stomach-down. Especially if I happen to be somehow standing beneath them. It would be uncomfortably dangly.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Obligatory Dream Thread
« Reply #114 on: March 27, 2004, 08:09:29 pm »

I had a number of strange dreams over my travels this week, but the one I remember distinctly involved going back to my dorm room (via some sort of instantaneous travel that took me magically from home to dorm) to pick up my student ID, finding that the custodians were renovating the dorms such that my room was now joined with that of my suitemates (to my chagrin), and then getting glommed onto by my boyfriend, who apparently had known I was showing up. I seem to also recall playing Mega Man. It was a hell of a dream.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Obligatory Dream Thread
« Reply #115 on: March 27, 2004, 08:55:19 pm »

The other night I was the Chosen One from Kung Pow visiting my old master a couple years after the events in the movie.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up