Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I get so lonely up here. You never write, you never call.

sigh

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: This site had me in stitches.  (Read 2436 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
This site had me in stitches.
« on: February 04, 2004, 07:57:21 pm »

I think too much has been made of the "Dean Scream," but these mp3s are hi-larious.  I often get chastened by Pedro for never clicking on posted links, but I'm telling you, this is worth it.  

CLICK IT CLICK IT CLICK IT!
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: This site had me in stitches.
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2004, 08:16:30 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
I think too much has been made of the "Dean Scream,"


I agree, but then again, every time I hear I just think, Jesus Christ, what were you thinking, Howard?
I mean, really...

http://albinoblacksheep.com/flash/dean.php
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: This site had me in stitches.
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2004, 08:18:48 pm »

Oh, and while I'm here, I guess...
http://albinoblacksheep.com/image/dean.php
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
This site had me in stitches.
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2004, 08:24:30 pm »

The winner is Immigrant Song.  That's just priceless.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
This site had me in stitches.
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2004, 08:33:11 pm »

I think the scream is great.  Very human.  Very personal.  Reminds me of my dad.  Maybe because his impression of Howard Dean is ridiculously funny, maybe because I can imagine him having done something similar when he was involved in local politics fifteen years ago.  

As far as the remixes, I'm partial to Immigrant Song, but Hey YEARGH! is pretty good too, even if I despise OutKast.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: [1]   Go Up