I am more disappointed about this than I am worried about my impending procedure.
I think I want balls that big.
Meh. I went through the five stages of grief over my cyclopshood over a few hours. Anger is the one that keeps coming back, followed up promptly by hella depression.
So now that it's gone, I'm all for just doing whateverthefuck I can to get it back. I mean, the failure of any future procedure could almost not possibly make it worse - so I'm hopeful that the effects can be reversed.
The docs have been right about everything so far - just that I happened to be in that 20% - it was a 1 in 5 shot of this happening - you roll the dice, you can't really blame anyone else for the outcome.
I mean, my sight was failing anyway - at least this way I won't look back 5 years from now and say "I wish I'd try to do something back when there was a possibility of doing it - now I'm a blind motherfucker like Lt. Col. Frank Slade (retired).
I've taken to saying "hoo-ha" but since I'm only out one eye I just say "hoo."