Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I once had the idea that, if only for a moment each night, everyone in the world was asleep at the same time. It made the world manageable.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The numbers on Todd (2.5.03)  (Read 1923 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
The numbers on Todd (2.5.03)
« on: February 06, 2004, 12:44:22 am »

The first time I've been rendered immobile with laughter from this strip in a while.  And that tattoo definitely beats my Dio ankle tattoo hands down.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
The numbers on Todd (2.5.03)
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2004, 12:46:49 am »

Man, how does a squirrel get a tattoo? That has to be hella uncomfortable.

I laughed. But Philippe still looks... uh, weird?
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
The numbers on Todd (2.5.03)
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2004, 01:45:34 am »

I laughed so hard at the nachos line that it took me a good two minutes to even get to the last panel. Nachos!
Logged

G3K

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 21
    • View Profile
    • http://g3k.livejournal.com
The numbers on Todd (2.5.03)
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2004, 02:05:46 am »

Quote
I laughed. But Philippe still looks... uh, weird?


Yes.  What the hell (people) is wrong with him?  Maybe Onstad's never tried to draw him in more than two dimensions before.  His ear just looks wrong.
Logged
Also I am Korean and this offends me a lot

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
The numbers on Todd (2.5.03)
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2004, 02:24:05 am »

Onstad has a thing about Nachos, I think. I have to admire a pollster who even dares to ask the Nacho Question. This could have huge ramifications for the upcoming election.
Logged

reigunred

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 6
    • View Profile
The numbers on Todd (2.5.03)
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2004, 03:19:13 pm »

Am I just crazy or did this strip say "Lyle" instead of Todd when it was first posted?  If true I'm thinking Onstad had some more Todd jokes up his sleeve than Lyle?
Logged

G3K

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 21
    • View Profile
    • http://g3k.livejournal.com
The numbers on Todd (2.5.03)
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2004, 02:49:34 am »

Quote
Am I just crazy or did this strip say "Lyle" instead of Todd when it was first posted? If true I'm thinking Onstad had some more Todd jokes up his sleeve than Lyle?


You know, I think you're right.  Todd's lame though.  :-/
Logged
Also I am Korean and this offends me a lot
Pages: [1]   Go Up