Ok. Here are some pics. Sorry this message is going to be enormous.
I pulled these from our video capture program, so the quality isn't great. I was much cuter in person.
This is me on the phone with CortJstr as I walked into my surprise party.

Here's a close-up of me, moments later, realizing that I'd been "punk'd," as the kids are saying these days.

This is me, sitting in my living room while my friends tell me the lengths to which Pedro had gone to surprise me.

This is the man who made it all possible, playing host.

This is me, several hours later, under the effect of multiple
Cuba Libres.

This is me drinking 7-Up and Irish Whiskey, because we ran out of rum
and coke.

This is me, after having slipped into something more comfortable, posting the message that shall live in infamy forever.

This is me, looking every bit the delicate flower that I am, pointing at someone. This seems to happen quite a bit when I'm intoxicated, a fact I recently discovered while watching the tape.

This is me, thinking about something, with the glimmer of the TOUAMB logo in the background.

For those of you who are particularly curious, there are 24 pictures on the server, numbered accordingly. Just visit
http://www.x-omega.com/jamie/jlbday2.bmp to start the tour. (You've already seen 1, 3, 7, 9, 12, 16, 19, 21, and 23.)
Enjoy, and thanks again for helping make my silver birthday the
best birthday ever. Especially you, Pedro.