Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris waited all day for the Comcast repair guy, and he never showed up. What is he supposed to do with this cream pie?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Best Albums That Never Were  (Read 4331 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
The Best Albums That Never Were
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2004, 02:05:51 am »

Well I guess I'm just full of krunk then, aren't I?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
The Best Albums That Never Were
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2004, 02:09:13 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "Mite"
I would totally buy that tree wyzard album. My students would hella dig it. Though I feel obligated to note that 'round these parts, it's spelled 'crunk'. Don't even get me started on 'fi'.


Isn't krunk a Conan reference? From way back when he was first on.


I don't know if this has anything to do with this, but I heard a guy at work tell another guy he had his radio crunk up too loud.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
The Best Albums That Never Were
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2004, 02:10:43 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
"Crunk" was in fact a Conan O'Brien thing in the early years.

"Crom" was a Conan the Barbarian thing.

I love these little humourous misunderstandings.  Spice of life and all...


Thor says Odin's beard a lot.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up