Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Razzlefrazzlefriggin' Valentine's Day grumblegrumble  (Read 10992 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Razzlefrazzlefriggin' Valentine's Day grumblegrumble
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2004, 01:53:43 am »

Okay, I actually *did* receive it, but it wound up in my spam folder.

And yeah, I wanted to be the first to use the new catchphrase on the board.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Razzlefrazzlefriggin' Valentine's Day grumblegrumble
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2004, 03:21:41 am »

What flagged it as spam? Mp3? Or do you have a white-list system going on?
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Razzlefrazzlefriggin' Valentine's Day grumblegrumble
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2004, 03:24:40 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
What flagged it as spam? Mp3? Or do you have a white-list system going on?


It's hard to tell with Eudora.  I have since white-listed your e-mail address, though, so you may feel free to send things along and I won't miss them.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Razzlefrazzlefriggin' Valentine's Day grumblegrumble
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2004, 06:10:26 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
I bowled a 125 and then a 107.


My brother bowled a 300 game last week.  We're all so very proud of him.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Razzlefrazzlefriggin' Valentine's Day grumblegrumble
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2004, 01:00:03 pm »

I bowled last week for the first time in over a year, and didn't do half-bad:  120 and 145.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Razzlefrazzlefriggin' Valentine's Day grumblegrumble
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2004, 05:37:53 pm »

CortJstr, thank you for being my special Valentine! And I didn't get you anything, but I feel ok because of your sweet gift. I am listening to it right now and it is quite tasty - especially because I was wondering about them.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up