Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Education.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rough transcript from my new next-door neighbors  (Read 1688 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Rough transcript from my new next-door neighbors
« on: February 15, 2004, 04:24:07 pm »

8:00:
"word, word, word, giggle . . . "
(I am reading
The Last Days of Socrates and waiting for a phone call from the Ms.)

8:30:
more words.
(I give up on the phone call and go to bed.)

10:00:
quiet.
(Phone rings. I talk to the Ms. for an hour and get up to play on the internet.)

10:30:
loud giggling, sounds of an air mattress being inflated, very peculiar sounding laughter, some words.
(I give up on the sleeping, and get ready to go to the local grocery store to procure moving boxes.)

1:15:
blissful silence.
(I go back to bed.)

5 fuck*ng 30:
Loud dissertation on the inequity of this state's legal limits on alcohol concentrations in the blood for drunken driving convictions and their consequences, which takes this form "fuck - word - word - fuck*ng - word - fuck - etc." I'm thinking this is the result of local bars closing at 5 am and the plentiful supply of crystal meth in the area.
(I contemplate pulling out the old George Hayduke and destroying their car.)

(Edited because there are things called punctuation, and they are . . . diacritical! HAHAHAHA! Oh wait, you say that's not funny? Never mind.)
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Rough transcript from my new next-door neighbors
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2004, 05:24:54 pm »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"

(Edited because there are things called punctuation, and they are . . . diacritical! HAHAHAHA! Oh wait, you say that's not funny? Never mind.)


Diacritical!  HAHAHAHA!  Well, I thought it was funny...

Sounds like your neighbor got a DUI.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up