Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that the best way to sound like a noob here is to ask what the Tiny Cans of Dr. Pepper are about?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Where is...?  (Read 25378 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Where is...?
« on: February 16, 2004, 12:35:25 am »

This can be our all purpose thread to ask about members who haven't been posting lately.

I'm posting today where is Slink?  I guess he got that job and doesn't have time to post anymore.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Where is...?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2004, 01:03:55 am »

He was just here in some boring thread about computer things.

But this makes me think how if one were really pathetic, one could stop posting for a while and see how long it took for one's absence to be noted.  Not that I would ever think of doing this myself, nosiree.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: Where is...?
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2004, 01:15:09 am »

Quote from: "pmcd9"

I'm posting today where is Slink?  I guess he got that job and doesn't have time to post anymore.

~Paul


Hah. No, didn't get that job. Which sucks. But I have other things to do instead now.
No, I just got back from a conference in London last night, and haven't really reacclimbatised yet, enough to get involved in all the threads happening at the moment, so will be back in the loop in a day or two.
Nice to know I can be missed! I think...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Where is...?
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2004, 07:48:55 am »

Yeah, whatever happened to ritchie_dagger?


P.S. Sorry you didn't get the Rockstar job, Slink.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Where is...?
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2004, 07:56:21 am »

Quote from: "jough"
Yeah, whatever happened to ritchie_dagger?

Are you really wondering this, Jough? Or did you just check the list? Because I think ritchie_dagger is ELL from Dumbrella - he only posted here like the first day, IIRC.

I want to know where Vinz Clortho is?

Well, and Nice Jough and evildunston, but that's just for the steel-cage deathmatch; it can wait.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

V-Adore

  • Guest
Where is...?
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2004, 03:27:22 pm »

Vinz Clortho just sort of insta-bombed off the face of the earth. But I wonder, too.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Where is...?
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2004, 05:05:24 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Vinz Clortho just sort of insta-bombed off the face of the earth. But I wonder, too.

That's a shame; I liked his avatar.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Where is...?
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2004, 08:59:02 pm »

Man, I wonder where TomJ went...

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Where is...?
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2004, 09:00:45 pm »

Jough, you promised a Return of Satchel...
Logged
goose means greedy

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Where is...?
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2004, 06:17:29 pm »

Where the hell is JL? I know she has the wedding up in DC this week but I haven't seen her in quite some time.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Where is...?
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2004, 06:19:23 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Jough, you promised a Return of Satchel...


He lied to me... through SONG! :(

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Where is...?
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2004, 06:19:59 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Where the hell is JL? I know she has the wedding up in DC this week but I haven't seen her in quite some time.


JL won't be coming back.  She has a serious life problem which demands her full attention.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Where is...?
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2004, 06:21:00 pm »

So what happens to the field trip?
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Where is...?
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2004, 06:24:11 pm »

:/
Cripes.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Where is...?
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2004, 06:29:53 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
JL won't be coming back. She has a serious life problem which demands her full attention.


The subtle tone of finality there is just awful. This is a damn shame. I know I haven't been around as long as most of you, but I thought JL was just a terrific individual, and she'll be missed.

I really hope everything works out for the best.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up