Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Would Star Trek have had the same gravitas if Spock had been named Vince?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Where is...?  (Read 25271 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Where is...?
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2004, 06:30:04 pm »

Do not mess around with us, Jough, or you won't get to see the mole rats. Or the steam tunnels.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Where is...?
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2004, 06:54:59 pm »

Oh, very well.

JL was I believe on vacation visiting family.  I haven't heard from her in a few days but I assume she's fine and just offline.

-- Jough, who just returned from purchasing a very snappy steam-tunnel friendly new outfit.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Where is...?
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2004, 07:18:48 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Oh, very well.


You goddamn, dirty, sonofabitch!
Dear me.

I only left it at cripes 'cause I suspected, as I tend to, that you were fuck*ng with us.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Where is...?
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2004, 07:24:32 pm »

If our dear JL was really leaving, don't you think I'd make more of a mention of it than a single fast reply buried in a thread?

There's be much wailing, gnashing of teeth, rending of garments, I assure you.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Where is...?
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2004, 07:34:32 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
If our dear JL was really leaving, don't you think I'd make more of a mention of it than a single fast reply buried in a thread?

There's be much wailing, gnashing of teeth, rending of garments, I assure you.


See now I thought it was like a death in the family or some such and that she'd be back eventually, just not right away.

And let's face it, Jough with no JL to keep him in check is frightening indeed.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Where is...?
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2004, 07:38:52 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
If our dear JL was really leaving, don't you think I'd make more of a mention of it than a single fast reply buried in a thread?

There's be much wailing, gnashing of teeth, rending of garments, I assure you.


Cool!  Can I rend Wombat's garments?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Where is...?
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2004, 07:50:23 pm »

Hands off, Cretin.  I have plans for that one.  Steam-tunnel plans.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Where is...?
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2004, 08:03:53 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Hands off, Cretin.  I have plans for that one.  Steam-tunnel plans.


If I had mod powers in this forum I would totally add <zorak> tags to that post.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Where is...?
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2004, 08:27:20 pm »

All I can add to this is, oh man, I love the Internet. It is so much better than my real life.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Where is...?
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2004, 08:42:01 pm »

Is there a thread here that hasn't at least partially gone over to the discussion of steam-tunnel zoo-sex?

And yea. If only my life had an edit button!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Where is...?
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2004, 01:07:20 am »

Well, this thread right over here this way never got into steam-tunnel zoo sex, but it did go somewhere nobody every foresaw.

Edit: What a lousy first-on-next-page post. FONPP? Whatever.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Where is...?
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2004, 01:45:26 am »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Well, this thread right over here this way never got into steam-tunnel zoo sex, but it did go somewhere nobody every foresaw.


Oh. Crap. Yea, I guess I have no right to complain, eh.
Doh.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

V-Adore

  • Guest
Where is...?
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2004, 03:23:08 am »

Is it bad that my first connection with the idea of a steam-tunnel-friendly garment is the stuff that people tend to play D&D in in Chick tracts and such -- feathered hats and weird cloaks and stuff?

'cause, you know, steam tunnels and D&D dorks and such.

I myself tend to play in a T-shirt and jeans.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Where is...?
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2004, 06:47:02 am »

I don't think I've seen a Chick tract with D&D mentioned, although of course I'd be surprised if Jack Chick didn't find anything having to do with magick to be e-vil and the work of the De-vil.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Where is...?
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2004, 06:49:18 am »

Quote from: "jough"
I don't think I've seen a Chick tract with D&D mentioned, although of course I'd be surprised if Jack Chick didn't find anything having to do with magick to be e-vil and the work of the De-vil.

Dark Dungeons. Read and thrill! Inaccurate from the first page, in which women make up four of the seven at the table.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up