Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat is MAD WITH POWER.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Where is...?  (Read 25356 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Where is...?
« Reply #75 on: May 31, 2004, 07:57:49 pm »

I was wondering the same thing!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Where is...?
« Reply #76 on: May 31, 2004, 09:07:14 pm »

I'm kind of in a state of semi-residence.
I am around, but only partially for a while. I'm sorting things out for the big plan and will be commencing recording of my album proper, in but a week or two maybe. So I'll be dropping in but not really around so much as usual. I can still weild ungodly powers at The Conservatory though, and will be in a musical mind so pedantism will clash with laze and business.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
Where is...?
« Reply #77 on: May 31, 2004, 09:15:41 pm »

I'm back today, sort of.  I spent the weekend drinking heavily (and sleeping it off) in celebration of passing my PhD final on friday.  I should now be busy making all the required corrections to my dissertation.  But I'm here.  For a minute, anyway.
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Where is...?
« Reply #78 on: May 31, 2004, 09:22:26 pm »

I've been waiting for other people to say things that I can respond to in a humorous manner.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Where is...?
« Reply #79 on: May 31, 2004, 09:29:12 pm »

Quote from: "sjlimmer"
...in celebration of passing my PhD final on friday.  I should now be busy making all the required corrections to my dissertation.  But I'm here.  For a minute, anyway.


Wow! Congrats!

What was the topic of your dissertation?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Where is...?
« Reply #80 on: May 31, 2004, 09:45:27 pm »

Many congratulations to sjlimmer and to slink!
Logged
goose means greedy

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Where is...?
« Reply #81 on: May 31, 2004, 10:01:24 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
I've been waiting for other people to say things that I can respond to in a humorous manner.


Come now, what would happen if we all did this?

Congratulations, sjlimmer!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

V-Adore

  • Guest
Where is...?
« Reply #82 on: May 31, 2004, 10:09:38 pm »

Congratulations to sjlimmer and slink!

I have not been so gloriously occupied; mostly I've been conscripted by my mother to help pack, which is keeping me busy in the pursuit of moving things from one box to another. Excitement!
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Where is...?
« Reply #83 on: June 01, 2004, 01:11:38 am »

I've been waiting for CortJstr to say something funny to which I may respond.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Where is...?
« Reply #84 on: June 01, 2004, 01:16:59 am »

A buddy had the wife and I out to his lakehouse, along with umpteen other people. The party didn't get started really until it was time for us to leave - we're like the only ones there who have to work tomorrow morning. The midnight boat ride was especially nice.

Congrats all around to any who deserve them!
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Where is...?
« Reply #85 on: June 01, 2004, 01:30:46 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
I've been waiting for CortJstr to say something funny to which I may respond.

I'd get comfy because you won't be posting for a loooooong time.

Oh, and I've been dealing with computer issues again. The new ZoneAlarm sucks ass and conflicts with many other programs so I had to ditch it.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Where is...?
« Reply #86 on: June 01, 2004, 02:11:09 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"

Oh, and I've been dealing with computer issues again. The new ZoneAlarm sucks ass and conflicts with many other programs so I had to ditchit.


Good call being lazy on my part then!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Where is...?
« Reply #87 on: June 01, 2004, 02:52:49 am »

I divided my weekend among three activities:

1. Sleeping.

2. Chasing my daughter.

3. Going to stores to figure out what to do inside this house we just bought.

I also spent a lot of time worrying about guitar parts for the recording project I'm embarking on in two weeks - worrying was all I could do while chasing my daughter around stores.

So I guess that makes two of us in this thread getting ready to make an album.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Where is...?
« Reply #88 on: June 01, 2004, 02:13:37 pm »

My weekend was similar to Limmo's:  sleeping, playing with my cute freakin' kid, packing for the upcoming move, and cooking.

Also, if I check in here on my home computer, it immediately marks all posts as read, so I don't know what I missed.  So I wait until I'm back in the office to come visit.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Where is...?
« Reply #89 on: June 01, 2004, 03:08:17 pm »

Now what who? I spent the weekend putting the finishing touches on my new album with Axl Rose. Also putting up artwork in my new home. Congrats to everyone, deserving or not.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Up