Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood You are on the Night Train. Five Hours have passed. Axl Rose is in the gym car. It's not what you expected.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: A "favorites" question with more specifity  (Read 12904 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
A "favorites" question with more specifity
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2003, 03:52:30 am »

Oh Howie.  You're so professional.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
A "favorites" question with more specifity
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2003, 03:54:40 am »

What's a girl like you doing in a place like this?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
A "favorites" question with more specifity
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2003, 03:59:12 am »

We'd better watch it, or Studebaker Hoch and his cocksucking flies will show up and demand we report to our draft boards.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
A "favorites" question with more specifity
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2003, 08:46:08 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Hey Slink, which live Mothers of Invention albums are you talking about?

I've got Live at the Fillmore East and Just Another Band from LA.  

Flo and Eddie.  Heh heh.


I got Live at Fillmore East. I'd been going to say that was it, but I couldn't remember if it was just someone else I remembered playing Fillmore. The LP's upstairs at the moment so I couldn't be bothered going to look when I posted it!
Probably not the kind of thing my parents should have introduced me to when I was 9, but hey, brought me up with discerning taste!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up