Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I haven't had a haircut since July. I'm hoping to, "wait it out."

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: SNWI: Soundtracks that Never Were - Interactive!  (Read 17952 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
SNWI: Soundtracks that Never Were - Interactive!
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2004, 04:44:40 pm »

Damn you, Choop, for coming up with this game.  I just spent an hour coming up with lists.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
SNWI: Soundtracks that Never Were - Interactive!
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2004, 06:01:14 pm »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
OK, I'm new here and if you know me you know I don't actually read the posts, but I would like to buy that first album ok thx.


*weeps*
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
SNWI: Soundtracks that Never Were - Interactive!
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2004, 06:10:21 pm »

Quote from: "jough"

 But I don't know... I mean, how could you not care about humanity's greatest achievement in art thus far?


Well, I do understand that it's probably something wrong with me, not something wrong with movies.  If that helps.  

Still it would never work between us because I have had more than enough of the messageboard-tyrant crush thing in my life and therefore you are strictly off limits.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
SNWI: Soundtracks that Never Were - Interactive!
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2004, 06:11:38 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
Still it would never work between us because I have had more than enough of the messageboard-tyrant crush thing in my life and therefore you are strictly off limits.


We'll always have the Internet.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Moderator
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
SNWI: Soundtracks that Never Were - Interactive!
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2004, 06:29:53 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
We'll always have the Internet.

Best. Line. Ever.

Carlos, that would be Fletch. Using the whole fist, doc?
And, because it would take me too long to come up with another one, I cede my turn to V-Adore, who apparently is just BUGGIN' for a chance to post one :)
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
SNWI: Soundtracks that Never Were - Interactive!
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2004, 06:33:33 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
We'll always have the Internet.


At least I recognize that that's a movie reference. Not that it amounts to a hill of beans.

Now, back on topic, people, I could tell it was brilliant even in my ignorance.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
SNWI: Soundtracks that Never Were - Interactive!
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2004, 07:15:37 pm »

I got more, if V isn't up to the task.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

PinkStainlessTail

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 269
    • View Profile
    • http://horsmanistan.blogspot.com/
SNWI: Soundtracks that Never Were - Interactive!
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2004, 08:31:50 pm »

Vigorous Robusto (an Italian Ska/Punk/Klezmer/Fusion Orchestra) presents Chocolate Sandwich:

1 There's Nothing to Smile About
2 We need Your British Honey
3 Unlucky!
4 That's Where I'm Going (Straight to the Top)
5 Are you Rich?
6 Tom Paine Denied God
7 Meat When Cheap
8 Do You Believe that Chidren are the Future? (Yes....No)
9 Try Not to Die Like A Dog
10 Fair Dues
11 You never Know (Try Your Luck)

This one is either totally obvious or needlessly obscure.
Logged
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew!"

"That may be the worst cheer ever."
-The University of Universal Understanding, S. Aldred

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
SNWI: Soundtracks that Never Were - Interactive!
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2004, 10:03:16 pm »

I don't see how someone could do Fletch and not give the band the name "Poon".
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
SNWI: Soundtracks that Never Were - Interactive!
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2004, 10:10:36 pm »

They were originally named Poon, but the Comanche Indians protested so they had to change it.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
SNWI: Soundtracks that Never Were - Interactive!
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2004, 10:37:34 pm »

I thought it would be way too obvious.  If nobody got it in a day or so, I was going to post, "The import version comes with the bonus tracks 'What Kind of a Name is Poon?' and 'Mister Sinalinalin.'"
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
SNWI: Soundtracks that Never Were - Interactive!
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2004, 01:10:29 am »

Wasn't that album produced by John Cocktostann?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
SNWI: Soundtracks that Never Were - Interactive!
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2004, 03:38:28 am »

PST, I'm totally stuck on that one. Any bonus tracks or hidden CD-ROM features?

By the way, y'all should feel free to post others while one is in session.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
SNWI: Soundtracks that Never Were - Interactive!
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2004, 04:56:07 am »

Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "jough"
We'll always have the Internet.


At least I recognize that that's a movie reference. Not that it amounts to a hill of beans.

Now, back on topic, people, I could tell it was brilliant even in my ignorance.


I think someone is playing dumb.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
SNWI: Soundtracks that Never Were - Interactive!
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2004, 04:57:30 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Here is a Country Duo not unlike Brooks and Dunne except that they suck.


How does that differ from Brooks and Dunn?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up