Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That Word Front, the kind host of TOUAMB.com, offers high quality t-shirts for sale?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Goddamn you Jough!  (Read 5778 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Moderator
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Goddamn you Jough!
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2004, 06:04:55 am »

Haha, dude. Tonight, I was sitting in the little chairs at B&N, talking to my friend, so I wasn't facing the front. So I see this huge, looming dude, who slouches so much he may ACTUALLY have a, you know. Hump. So he gets up, talks, reads, answers, and the whole time I looking at him and wondering, why does my mind keep thinking, "He looks like Thom Yorke", because he looks NOTHING like Thom Yorke. Then it hits me.
William "Billy-Boy" Gibson looks like a comic book character (just like, in my mind at least, Thom Yorke). He's massively tall, with this crazy slouch thing, and his hair is kind of crazy, and he's got this utterly symmetrical head....
Wow, I am just really rambling like a crazy fool. I'm just a massive Gibson fan (8th grade screen name- neuromancer2600. I am properly ashamed), so actually seeing him...dang. But I could talk to him. So he's like hanging with Bruce Campbell, right below Harvey Pekar.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Moderator
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Goddamn you Jough!
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2004, 06:05:28 am »

Quote from: "andalucia"

How young?  Can I come too?

Andalucia likes her mens served OLD.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Goddamn you Jough!
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2004, 03:07:05 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "andalucia"

How young?  Can I come too?

Andalucia likes her mens served OLD.


WOO HOO!!!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up