Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TERRIBLE!

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: If I Had A Liquor....  (Read 9856 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
If I Had A Liquor....
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2004, 06:00:44 am »

"I Could Be Macho If I Tried, Dammit" brand peach cordial.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
If I Had A Liquor....
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2004, 07:00:01 am »

"Long-Time Companion" Peach Schnapps

"Gag Reflex" Ouzo

"Dinner Ejector" brand Fruit-flavored Malt Beverages
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
If I Had A Liquor....
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2004, 08:44:22 am »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
if I am going to die by your poisonous gravity, I get Neko Case papering the walls.


We loves us some Neko Case in Chicago. She is purty, has one of the best voices ever, is nice, and is damned funny to boot.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
If I Had A Liquor....
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2004, 11:55:27 am »

Have you seen those nudie pictures of her on the net? You ain't seen purdy yet.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
If I Had A Liquor....
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2004, 03:08:32 pm »

What what?!?
I know she did a much too sexeeheeeee pin-up shot for Sympathy for the Record Industry, but I think Neko Case nudie pix are an urban legend.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
If I Had A Liquor....
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2004, 03:22:30 pm »

Broken Shins Murphy Irish Whisky, which tastes like pure Methanol, and has roughly the same effect.

The Shane McGowan Tooth Rotter, which is actually a cocktail, made from 6 parts Coke, 2 parts Scotch, 2 parts Vodka, 2 parts Rum, and a half lb.  of sugar. The christmas release plays Fairytale of New York when you unscrew the cap.

And... who the hell's Neko Case!?
Damn Atlantic.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
If I Had A Liquor....
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2004, 03:23:01 pm »

Like I didn't love Neko Case enough, her favorite cocktail is Maker's on the rocks! And I bring the thread full circle!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
If I Had A Liquor....
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2004, 03:27:31 pm »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
Like I didn't love Neko Case enough, her favorite cocktail is Maker's on the rocks! And I bring the thread full circle!


And her favourite films and TV are Lynch. But then from all the descriptions of who she is I can just tell her music may well suck big time...?
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
If I Had A Liquor....
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2004, 04:51:47 pm »

Quote from: "slink"
And her favourite films and TV are Lynch. But then from all the descriptions of who she is I can just tell her music may well suck big time...?


Well, I like it, for whatever the hell that's worth.  I suggest you listen to it rather than make guesses based on the fact that she likes David Lynch.  Blacklisted channels Patsy Cline, The Virginian is a more upbeat country/bluegrassy sort of thing.  Go here to hear samples from the former, or here.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
If I Had A Liquor....
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2004, 05:52:05 pm »

Quote from: "JorgeFabregas"

We loves us some Neko Case in Chicago. She is purty, has one of the best voices ever, is nice, and is damned funny to boot.


Is she some kind of musical performer?  Because Google is letting me down.

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
If I Had A Liquor....
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2004, 07:14:40 pm »

Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
but I think Neko Case nudie pix are an urban legend.

Oh they're out there, and they're awesome.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
If I Had A Liquor....
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2004, 08:31:13 pm »

Quote from: "Mite"
Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
but I think Neko Case nudie pix are an urban legend.

Oh they're out there, and they're awesome.


That's easy to say - but can you produce links to prove it?

Huh?  Can you?

CAN YOU?

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
If I Had A Liquor....
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2004, 09:11:19 pm »

I knew somebody was gonna call me on it, and google's letting me down at the moment. I seen 'em though, I swear.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
If I Had A Liquor....
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2004, 12:32:49 am »

Quote from: "Mite"
I knew somebody was gonna call me on it, and google's letting me down at the moment. I seen 'em though, I swear.


I've seen 'em too, dammit, I knew I should have saved them.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
If I Had A Liquor....
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2004, 04:54:43 am »

They ran in Cutie or Kutie or something like that.

And there you have it:
http://www.kutie.com/html/fotos/neko.html

I love Blacklisted. Especially Deep Red Bells: http://xenex.*****bee.org/Music/existangst/Neko_Case_-_Deep_Red_Bells.mp3. Indeed. Her pedal steel player is awesome and very fun to watch.

Of course, I am some alt.country asshole, I think.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up