Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Would Star Trek have had the same gravitas if Spock had been named Vince?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: onstad day  (Read 4010 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

weeeeee

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 17
    • View Profile
onstad day
« on: August 05, 2003, 10:14:19 am »

http://dailyramblings.com/ramblings/352.php *snicker* I figured I'd post this since um..it's about achewood in some way. I dunno.
Logged

weeeeee

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 17
    • View Profile
onstad day
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2003, 10:26:04 am »

well damn it, I guess it's too late for people to be on here, which is sad BECAUSE NOW I'M REGISTERED AND I CAN POST THINGS. :(
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
onstad day
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2003, 02:59:41 pm »

Damn.  That's some harsh words.  

Funny, tho.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
onstad day
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2003, 03:26:29 pm »

Chris Onstad, the laziest shithead alive.

Dang.

So Paul Ryan is an Achewood fan, evidently.  He even posts here as "Fuddes."  Or someone from the "Daily Rambling" does, anyway.

That's great.  Funny stuff.
Pages: [1]   Go Up