Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TOUAMB: Debating the decline and fall of Chris Onstad since 2003.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Uh, is Raymo Smu.. Smoo.. Smookels there?  (Read 2092 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Uh, is Raymo Smu.. Smoo.. Smookels there?
« on: February 24, 2004, 11:03:39 pm »

Man, that fourth panel confused the hell out of me. I was all "Ooh, watch Ray  go Bronson on this lame-o" and then "Why's the lame-o talking now?" and then "Oh, that was Ray going less Bronson, more KitH." and then "I guess I'm the lame-o."

NOT that I'm a telemarketer.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

sailor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 301
    • View Profile
Uh, is Raymo Smu.. Smoo.. Smookels there?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2004, 11:11:17 pm »

nobody I know calls me at five thirty

becuase that is happy hour, damnit
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Uh, is Raymo Smu.. Smoo.. Smookels there?
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2004, 12:11:30 am »

Only Ray could actually succeed in turning the telemarketer.

If he could make a tech-support guy feel remorse for punting callers and demanding you reformat then I'd be really impressed.
Logged

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Uh, is Raymo Smu.. Smoo.. Smookels there?
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2004, 01:07:52 am »

I am, for some reason, reminded of the offhand references in 'Transmetropolitan' to "what happened last time I left you alone with a telephone" and the carnage that ensued.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Uh, is Raymo Smu.. Smoo.. Smookels there?
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2004, 03:19:08 am »

Goddammit people we can't have two threads for this strip.
Pages: [1]   Go Up