Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

But Pat, the Cure is silly! It is silly to like The Cure!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: I just felt like being an asshole, so...  (Read 3102 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
I just felt like being an asshole, so...
« on: February 24, 2004, 04:09:31 am »

This is the latest Julia Roberts movie right?

Quote from: "jough"
also certain it's the best film of the year. And the year before that.


Even better than Sleeping with the Enemy?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I just felt like being an asshole, so...
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2004, 07:26:29 am »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
This is the latest Julia Roberts movie right?


I think you're thinking of "Mystic Pizza" - this one stars Sean Penn, Kevin Bacon, and Tim Robbins.

But don't rag on Mystic Pizza.  That was a good movie.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
I just felt like being an asshole, so...
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2004, 07:28:35 am »

It's why I love Annabeth Gish to this day. But I still can't stand Lili Taylor.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I just felt like being an asshole, so...
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2004, 07:29:36 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
It's why I love Annabeth Gish to this day. But I still can't stand Lili Taylor.


She was good in "I Shot Andy Warhol".  "High Fidelity," too.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
I just felt like being an asshole, so...
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2004, 07:45:42 am »

She's so annoying in Six Feet Under that I want to cry during her scenes.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
I just felt like being an asshole, so...
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2004, 02:19:48 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
But don't rag on Mystic Pizza.  That was a good movie.


Maybe. But Mystic Pizza brand frozen pizzas are highly terrible. They make the movie seem worse by association.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
I just felt like being an asshole, so...
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2004, 02:43:36 am »

Man Lillian Gish was the bomb back in the day.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I just felt like being an asshole, so...
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2004, 03:16:48 am »

Gish was quite a dish.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
I just felt like being an asshole, so...
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2004, 05:34:45 am »

That is all completely true and OK if you pretend Louise Brooks never existed, because my God in heaven
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
I just felt like being an asshole, so...
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2004, 03:28:29 pm »

Theda Bara = Off The Hook
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
I just felt like being an asshole, so...
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2004, 04:02:22 pm »

And that Helen of Troy, she makes my naughty bits tingle.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
I just felt like being an asshole, so...
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2004, 06:34:08 pm »

I wonder if Mary Magdalene had a webcam.
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
I just felt like being an asshole, so...
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2004, 07:36:30 pm »

Lot's wife had nice tits.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
I just felt like being an asshole, so...
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2004, 07:51:01 pm »

I heard that Ennia be making some sick movies in Japan.
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
I just felt like being an asshole, so...
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2004, 11:43:35 pm »

Fill in dirty joke involving Eve.

AND....SCENE
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up