Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 20 years of music lessons down the drain  (Read 3003 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
20 years of music lessons down the drain
« on: February 26, 2004, 01:51:29 am »

Or so says The Straight Dope's link for today. Prepare to be astonished by this man's mastery of his, er, instrument. That sounded awfully naughty, but it's not, scout's honor.

I think I've missed my calling
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
20 years of music lessons down the drain
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2004, 11:58:04 pm »

Doesn't really contribute to my opionion of the French in general, but since Jough was inspired to do a movie, I look forward to yours!

Avatar change! that is some orange hair!
Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
20 years of music lessons down the drain
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2004, 02:35:12 am »

Thanks! With Jough's help, I did finally get myself an avatar.

To Do List: Buy bicycle horns and orange jumpsuit.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
20 years of music lessons down the drain
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2004, 02:52:54 am »

I'm wondering, Mite: is that the "evil eye" or is that the "I'm going to tackle you and remove your pant5 with my teeth" look?

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
20 years of music lessons down the drain
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2004, 03:04:08 am »

Given my intentions at the time (sending it to my quasi-SO), I'd guess the latter.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
20 years of music lessons down the drain
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2004, 05:35:59 am »

It's like if Terry Gross had a good looking younger sister, or something.  Your SO is in for a terrifyingly fun time by the looks of that eye.
Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
20 years of music lessons down the drain
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2004, 11:52:46 am »

Being compared to Terry Gross is quite possibly one of the finest compliments I've ever recieved. Thanks!

And the SO will be flying into town in 2 weeks. For both of our sakes, I hope you're right.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
20 years of music lessons down the drain
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2004, 12:20:47 pm »

Who the hell's Terry Gross!? Gah!

OK, I guess I'll search that wacky internet thang.

That helped.....
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: [1]   Go Up