Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TERRIBLE!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Cunny Booger -- 8 March  (Read 4247 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Cunny Booger -- 8 March
« on: March 08, 2004, 03:18:36 pm »

I'm not entirely sure what to say about this strip, beyond that it's about half funny and half sick. As usual.

So, soo much slang potential.
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Cunny Booger -- 8 March
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2004, 05:16:28 pm »

Well, I guess I'm not eating breakfast this morning.
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Cunny Booger -- 8 March
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2004, 05:25:59 pm »

I think I'm missing the funny part. Other than gross=funny. Also, I'm a little confused by the last frame.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Cunny Booger -- 8 March
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2004, 05:29:38 pm »

Quote from: "JorgeFabregas"
I think I'm missing the funny part. Other than gross=funny. Also, I'm a little confused by the last frame.


Ditto. I don't really get it.
Logged

ndpatel

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sixtyeights.com
Cunny Booger -- 8 March
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2004, 05:38:52 pm »

i am having a hard time deciding if i am more grossed out by A: the phrase 'cunny booger' and its associated visual image, or B: ray's legs.

also: the leg shots omit the bottom of the thong, because inclusion of simply the sack portion of the thong would tip the grossosity balance entirely towards B, and destroy the grossness tension that is apparently the key to this strip.

at least that's how i am picturing onstand making that decision.
Logged

sensate

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 111
    • View Profile
Cunny Booger -- 8 March
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2004, 05:59:35 pm »

I believe the reference is to the little tophat playing piece in Monopoly. I don't know what Ray envisions doing with this synthesis. Perhaps he is proud of himself simply for making it.
Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Cunny Booger -- 8 March
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2004, 06:29:09 pm »

It's like onstad knew I was going to the gyno today!

I figured the last panel was Ray coming up with a fear factor episode where players use disgusting bodily by-products for pieces. Lord help me - I don't want to think about what the scotty dog would be made of.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Cunny Booger -- 8 March
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2004, 07:28:19 pm »

Quote from: "Mite"
It's like onstad knew I was going to the gyno today!

I figured the last panel was Ray coming up with a fear factor episode where players use disgusting bodily by-products for pieces. Lord help me - I don't want to think about what the scotty dog would be made of.


Psh, only those new-fangled johnny-come-lately Monopoly sets have a scotty dog. Have some respect for tradition.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Cunny Booger -- 8 March
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2004, 07:41:25 pm »

Is Ray gaining weight?  He's going to  find himself having a hard time getting near anyone's cervical mucous if that pot belly gets much bigger.  And combined with those skinny legs.  Eeeuw.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Cunny Booger -- 8 March
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2004, 09:08:49 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Psh, only those new-fangled johnny-come-lately Monopoly sets have a scotty dog. Have some respect for tradition.

Oh c'mon. The scotty dog was added in the early 50's, and was included in the set I played with as a kid that dated from about that time. I think we still have it somewhere, although my sister tore up a good bit of the money in anger when we were kids. She was never suited for the high-pressure world of real estate.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

PinkStainlessTail

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 269
    • View Profile
    • http://horsmanistan.blogspot.com/
Cunny Booger -- 8 March
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2004, 09:16:06 pm »

Quote from: "Mite"
... although my sister tore up a good bit of the money in anger when we were kids. She was never suited for the high-pressure world of real estate.


Losing at Monopoly as a child gave me the training I needed to be the sore loser I am today.
Logged
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew!"

"That may be the worst cheer ever."
-The University of Universal Understanding, S. Aldred

V-Adore

  • Guest
Cunny Booger -- 8 March
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2004, 09:26:24 pm »

I don't think I ever managed to play Monopoly long enough to lose.

That said, yes, Ray certainly is getting a little gross, isn't he? We should get him a lady.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Cunny Booger -- 8 March
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2004, 09:41:55 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
I don't think I ever managed to play Monopoly long enough to lose.

That said, yes, Ray certainly is getting a little gross, isn't he? We should get him a lady.


He doesn't need a lady, that would just make matters worse. What he needs is a lady in his life he's trying to impress. Now that's motivation.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Cunny Booger -- 8 March
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2004, 10:06:39 pm »

Well, I was thinking someone in the neighborhood of "lady he'll try to impress/clean himself up for," as opposed to "lady who'll bone him regardless and will thus reinforce his opinion of himself as classy." And so it goes.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Cunny Booger -- 8 March
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2004, 11:02:00 pm »

At first I wasn't sure whether to be more appalled by the strip or by this thread, but V's "WE [emphasis added] should get him a lady" tipped the balance in favour of us.
Logged
goose means greedy
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up