Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Query: Video Editing Software/Streaming Video Formats  (Read 2042 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Query: Video Editing Software/Streaming Video Formats
« on: March 09, 2004, 01:44:26 am »

I have some old videos I want to recapture in the latest and greatest streaming video format for use on my web page.  I haven't messed with streaming video in several years...  Does anybody have any suggestions as to which format to use and some decent Windows or Linux software that will help me do some light editing and write them out to be streamed at various bitrates?
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up