Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris Onstad does not wear makeup. Life hasn't given him any funny ideas about who he is.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Lazarus's Politics - 9 March 2004  (Read 5924 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Lazarus's Politics - 9 March 2004
« on: March 09, 2004, 07:34:07 am »

Just put your arm around it and call it "Timmy."

Lovely.

palm trees

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 203
    • View Profile
Lazarus's Politics - 9 March 2004
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2004, 10:46:57 am »

:( i don't want philippe to become a hard-nosed rightwinger. hard-nosed rightwingers don't do hugs. or special friends. then again, maybe he'll get elected with his new politics and cash flow, then use his presidential powers for love instead of evil.
Logged
[size=10]***DESTROY VINYL***[/size][/color]

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Lazarus's Politics - 9 March 2004
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2004, 11:30:42 am »

I suppose that could happen... but I worry, oh I how I worry.
Logged
goose means greedy

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Lazarus's Politics - 9 March 2004
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2004, 12:33:50 pm »

Stunnning.

Now i'm crawling back to bed. I feel terminally ill. So Phillipe will be by shortl to call me Timmy.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Steve Hogan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 167
    • View Profile
    • http://www.steve-hogan.com/
Lazarus's Politics - 9 March 2004
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2004, 02:01:39 pm »

HAPPINESS IS A WARM STEM CELL!

Logged

conure

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 17
    • View Profile
Lazarus's Politics - 9 March 2004
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2004, 02:31:55 pm »

I lurve Ray's powerful new golf game. Truly a natural man...
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Lazarus's Politics - 9 March 2004
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2004, 03:21:56 pm »

Freakin' Republican shoe!  Piss off!
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Lazarus's Politics - 9 March 2004
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2004, 03:58:20 pm »

See, am I the only one thinking that it was inevitable that the two arcs which would have both done best as a single gag strip were inevitably going to intersect?

I dunno. I just suspect that Lazarus is swiftly wearing out his welcome with me.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Lazarus's Politics - 9 March 2004
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2004, 04:55:33 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
I dunno. I just suspect that Lazarus is swiftly wearing out his welcome with me.

giraffe and imaginary magic shoes stink after three days- The Notorious F.R.A.N.K.L.I.N.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Lazarus's Politics - 9 March 2004
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2004, 05:36:34 pm »

How will Beef react to this development? Will he fight the powers of Ray or resign as campaign manager?

And what's the deal with the maakies link?
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Lazarus's Politics - 9 March 2004
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2004, 06:15:16 pm »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
The difference being Barry Bass was dumped after the third day while Lazarus has stayed on.


Lazarus has proved he can stay on a cat paw for a long time; if the shoe got flushed Barry could get it on his fin and use his new-found business powers to have his revenge. What fun.
Logged

palm trees

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 203
    • View Profile
Lazarus's Politics - 9 March 2004
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2004, 04:51:21 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
See, am I the only one thinking that it was inevitable that the two arcs which would have both done best as a single gag strip were inevitably going to intersect?

I dunno. I just suspect that Lazarus is swiftly wearing out his welcome with me.


gahhh. you know that phillipe running for president with this kind of backing could reulst in some sort of insane underworld-US takeover by a primary scool otter and that it could seriously rupture the underworld country, and make it an insane place.

but then, i've been hitting the vodka pretty hard. respect, everyone.
Logged
[size=10]***DESTROY VINYL***[/size][/color]

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Lazarus's Politics - 9 March 2004
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2004, 04:58:34 am »

Quote from: "palm trees"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
See, am I the only one thinking that it was inevitable that the two arcs which would have both done best as a single gag strip were inevitably going to intersect?

I dunno. I just suspect that Lazarus is swiftly wearing out his welcome with me.


gahhh. you know that phillipe running for president with this kind of backing could reulst in some sort of insane underworld-US takeover by a primary scool otter and that it could seriously rupture the underworld country, and make it an insane place.

but then, i've been hitting the vodka pretty hard. respect, everyone.


Naw, you're pulling my leg!

I'm drinkin' rum tonight...
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Lazarus's Politics - 9 March 2004
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2004, 06:05:57 am »

Just because Lazarus is ruthless, does that mean he's conservative? He may see the business potential in stem cell research. I'm just sayin'.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

sailor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 301
    • View Profile
Lazarus's Politics - 9 March 2004
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2004, 08:45:13 am »

ok , 1st panel, Ray seems to be floating about four inches off the green or so, no?

maybe i'm not aware of complex golf shadows.

or, maybe i'm just too drunk and observant.
that is so not a word, you DICK
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up