Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that there is no way to put a picture of a pug in the News Box?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lazarus's Politics - 9 March 2004  (Read 5913 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Lazarus's Politics - 9 March 2004
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2004, 02:32:20 pm »

I think I'll go for Comically Inept Mad Scientist.
Logged
goose means greedy

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Lazarus's Politics - 9 March 2004
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2004, 05:26:25 pm »

If the Drug Sultan needs a drug tester, i.e. minimal effort, lots of drugs.
Let me rephrase that actually, since I've grown up...
If the Drug Sultan needs a pot tester...

Maybe a whiskey tester for the President himself too.

Yea. Whiskey, pot and food testing.

Oh yea.

If it had to be serious I'd have to be like, the Minister for Music or some shit. Maybe Minister for Internal Conflict to try and keep the rest of the world out of harm.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Lazarus's Politics - 9 March 2004
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2004, 06:26:51 pm »

Quote from: "slink"
Yea. Whiskey, pot and food testing.


Damn.  Reëvaluating my choice of role.  Perhaps I could be the Tim-Leary-kind of Mad Scientist.  Yes, that'd do.
Logged
goose means greedy
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up