Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am in a bed with an Asleepness Hat on.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: does anybody know how to....  (Read 8175 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
does anybody know how to....
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2004, 03:37:27 am »

Tabbed browsing.
Popub blocking.
Javascript permissions.
Stylesheet selection.
Themes.
Extensions, including:
 - Adblock.
 - Flash Click-to-Play.
 - Adblock.
 - Nuke Anything.
 - LinkIt toolbar.
 - Adblock.
 - penis Gestures.

And all integrated, no downloading of shells or other potentially virus-laden extras, and all programmed in XML and ECMAScript.

Firefox. Why use anything else?
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
does anybody know how to....
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2004, 01:48:38 pm »

I had the same problem with missing status bars in IE on XP, but this fixed it for me.

http://www.techimo.com/forum/t100219.html
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
does anybody know how to....
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2004, 05:17:06 pm »

Except for the registry entry, this is pretty much exactly what I posted above.

Damn internet.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
does anybody know how to....
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2004, 05:48:52 pm »

But the registry entry is key.  That's my exact problem--I can turn on the status bar, but if I open a new window, ain't no status bar in it.  I'll try the registry thing tonight.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
does anybody know how to....
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2004, 06:31:05 am »

Awesome, this is the 19th reply to this query and the question was answered with the very first response.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
does anybody know how to....
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2004, 04:03:31 pm »

Topic drift is a good thing.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
does anybody know how to....
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2004, 05:18:38 pm »

Eh. It's still OT. I'm forgiving of drift and generally ADD in topics. Also, hot oily monkey sex.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
does anybody know how to....
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2004, 05:57:15 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Eh. It's still OT. I'm forgiving of drift and generally ADD in topics. Also, hot oily monkey sex.

I don't think it's a coincidence that the Google text ads popped up with "Wild For Wildlife?" as I was reading this post.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
does anybody know how to....
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2004, 06:15:21 pm »

Does anybody else like cheese?  I like Swiss.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
does anybody know how to....
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2004, 07:23:50 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"

I don't think it's a coincidence that the Google text ads popped up with "Wild For Wildlife?" as I was reading this post.


While reading the thing about Superman being thuggush and the comic it was advertising comic book shopping to me, which was nice.
Now however it's trying to hock fuck*ng Messenger at me.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
does anybody know how to....
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2004, 09:41:05 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Does anybody else like cheese?  I like Swiss.


Hey! I'm watching you. You're just lucky you pick cheese and not a less sacred topic.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
does anybody know how to....
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2004, 10:24:15 pm »

The problem with this board is that I have to read every single freaking thread, no matter how uninteresting the topic, because there's no predicting when and where youall will start getting funny.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
does anybody know how to....
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2004, 11:16:25 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
The problem with this board is that I have to read every single freaking thread, no matter how uninteresting the topic, because there's no predicting when and where youall will start getting funny.


A) I'm never uninstresting and I resent the implication.

and B)

War just takes all the fun out of dead baby jokes, doesn't it? (Jlbkwrm)

GI Joe taught me that knowing is half the battle. Later in life, when I was
ready, I learned that the other half of the battle is killing and maiming
people. (ZYX)

I love a parade... No, wait, I'm thinking of an orgasm.
I guess I confused the two because both usually involve trained animals.
(RavenWord)

Playing hoss in China has got to suck. It's only one character. (madmazurk)

What if you put a puppet's arm up his own ass? Could he control himself
then? What sort of metaphysical possibilities would this entail?
This and more on Philosophy of Puppetry, airing every other Wednesday at 6 p.m. on some television some where. (madmazurk)

I dumped my girlfriend yesterday. The only problem I foresee is the
possibility of the body resurfacing. (Just Brian)

I wonder why you don't see any fat Jedis. Cause I know if I could grab shit
from far away like that, I'd be 800 pounds cause I'd never leave my chair.
(madmazurk)

Whenever I'm feeling sadistic, I just check the 'Disable Smilies in This
Post' box, and feel assured that any bastard smilies hiding in my posts will
walk with a limp for the rest of their natural lives.  (Jlbkwrm)

When you're a teacher, every day in August is like Sunday night. (downpour)
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
does anybody know how to....
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2004, 03:54:01 am »

Pepperjack is good, too.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up