Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Metallica would be a lot less powerful if they ended every show by reciting the ABCs.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Mobile Phone  (Read 1452 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
New Mobile Phone
« on: March 13, 2004, 10:42:51 pm »

Hey kids,

After having been cell phone-less for the past year, I finally decided to go with Virgin Mobile's pay-as-you-go plan - it's a little pricey, but I don't really use a mobile phone that much anyway.

But I can get free text messages, which is about 75% of what I used my old phone for.

Just send an e-mail to:

mobile@jough.com

and you can send me up to 160 characters (including the subject line).

I used to have an easy web form to send me a message, and I'll probably re-set that up this weekend.

So now you people can harass me wherever I am. ;)

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
New Mobile Phone
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2004, 06:48:04 am »

Now you can hound me 24/7 from the comfort of your web browser:

http://jough.com/text/

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
New Mobile Phone
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2004, 02:17:35 pm »

Your favicon is a bit cramped there Jough
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
New Mobile Phone
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2004, 05:29:43 pm »

Yeah, it's a smaller version of my avatar.

If you save it, though, it's also available in larger sizes for use on your home computer.

You know, just in case you want to look at my smiling mug on your desktop.
Pages: [1]   Go Up