Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Have you ever woken up to find phrases like "cryogenic baseball player" in your Google search field?

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Hurm?  (Read 25237 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2004, 01:32:10 am »

You know, when you call your product Semenex, you're not even being subtle anymore. Just call them "Cock Pills" and get it over with, man.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #76 on: March 19, 2004, 02:40:28 am »

Cort, not all who marry are breeders. Myself and my missus, for instance.


I just thought I should clear that up.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Hurm?
« Reply #77 on: March 19, 2004, 02:47:41 am »

Me and the CuteGirl ain't breeders, either.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #78 on: March 19, 2004, 03:16:18 am »

I know, I'm engaged and we have no intention of breeding.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #79 on: March 19, 2004, 03:42:32 am »

Because as we all know, breeding is always an intentional act.

Anyway, you non-breeders don't know what you're missing.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Hurm?
« Reply #80 on: March 19, 2004, 03:50:47 am »

I confess to not entirely being sure when the choice not to have children became one which one could lord over others, but ah well.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #81 on: March 19, 2004, 05:17:17 am »

I cough up egg sacs and incubate them between my feet.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Hurm?
« Reply #82 on: March 19, 2004, 03:15:56 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Because as we all know, breeding is always an intentional act.

Anyway, you non-breeders don't know what you're missing.

I know some of what I'm missing, and I'm ok with missing it.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Hurm?
« Reply #83 on: March 19, 2004, 03:52:30 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"

Anyway, you non-breeders don't know what you're missing.


If it involved children I think I will continue to avoid it.

To quote Bill Hicks - 'I don't want kids. Hell, I'm just a big kid, and I don't want anything cuter than me running around this house!'
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Hurm?
« Reply #84 on: March 19, 2004, 04:04:50 pm »

Look at my cute goddamn kid!

Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Hurm?
« Reply #85 on: March 19, 2004, 04:55:12 pm »

Infant trumps all.
I guess we all may just as well go home.
Logged
goose means greedy

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #86 on: March 19, 2004, 05:13:01 pm »

Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
Look at my cute goddamn kid!

I smell a t-shirt. Somebody, get on that.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #87 on: March 19, 2004, 05:16:04 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
I confess to not entirely being sure when the choice not to have children became one which one could lord over others, but ah well.


When in a discussion about children affecting one's sex-life and equipment. Of course then nobody can take care of me in my old age.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Hurm?
« Reply #88 on: March 19, 2004, 05:33:49 pm »

I plan on renting children.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

V-Adore

  • Guest
Hurm?
« Reply #89 on: March 19, 2004, 05:55:29 pm »

For some reason I want to print out index cards reading "Infant Trumps All" and leave them scattered around the campus. The optimal result would probably be an assumption that it was the pro-life group and a ranty editorial.

EDIT: Post 1111. This seems somehow portentous.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Up