Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Steak and Blow Job Day  (Read 3043 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Happy Steak and Blow Job Day
« on: March 15, 2004, 05:03:49 am »

it's Steak and Blowjob day today.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Happy Steak and Blow Job Day
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2004, 05:23:30 am »

I am embarrassed to have even skimmed these paragraphs. I love how the alleged creator is all pissed off about morning radio clowns "stealing his idea". Like idiot fuck*ng frat boys are supposed to have some sort of unwritten code regarding things like plagiarism and dignity.

DURRRRR RIGHT AFTER THIS WACKY PRANK PHONE CALL WE'LL HAVE THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES OF SLURPING SOUNDS THAT MAY ACTUALLY BE ORAL SEX - RIGHT HERE IN THE STUDIO, CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE

BUT FIRST A SONG MAYBE

WHO PLAYS THE MOST HITS IN THE MORNING??? BAM YOU'VE WON A STICKER
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Happy Steak and Blow Job Day
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2004, 05:27:43 am »

Zartan, you forgot to add the constant self-conscious uproarious laughter at ones own jokes to your otherwise most accurate depiction of the wacky morning show phenomenon.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Happy Steak and Blow Job Day
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2004, 07:46:35 am »

Well, I didn't have any steak, but one out of two ain't bad.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Happy Steak and Blow Job Day
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2004, 02:06:58 pm »

Last year the local morning shows went ape-shit for this. Today it got a couple of mentions on 2/14 but that's about it. I guess they thought the fad was over.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Moderator
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Happy Steak and Blow Job Day
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2004, 05:14:33 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Well, I didn't have any steak, but one out of two ain't bad.

........you magnificent bastard.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Happy Steak and Blow Job Day
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2004, 05:45:35 pm »

Oh damn!  I inadvertantly honored a pseudo-holiday of which I had been completely unaware!  

However -- and I would like to pre-emptively point out that Jough and I have never met in person -- there was no steak served here yesterday, either.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Happy Steak and Blow Job Day
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2004, 05:56:51 pm »

JL, if you protest too much, they'll never believe you. ;)

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Happy Steak and Blow Job Day
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2004, 06:00:40 pm »

Methinks.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: [1]   Go Up