Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

It sounds to me like you haven't read the Sex Rulebook! The first rule of Sex is that everybody can always get it on. Man, go for it! Awesome! Awesome! -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Suit Yourself, Stacky - 15 March 2004  (Read 4417 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Suit Yourself, Stacky - 15 March 2004
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2004, 03:12:51 am »

Awesome, Choop, awesome.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Suit Yourself, Stacky - 15 March 2004
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2004, 03:39:03 am »

Cheers, everyone.

Shall I post the three, all dancing together?



Edit: By the by, that was like the best compliment I've ever gotten from so many people at once. Thanks.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Suit Yourself, Stacky - 15 March 2004
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2004, 03:46:58 am »

::stands, claps, calls Spouse from other room::

Wonderful.  I knew my faith was not misplaced.  

Buddy icon, anyone?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

V-Adore

  • Guest
Suit Yourself, Stacky - 15 March 2004
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2004, 04:41:24 am »

Huzzah!

In a non-Ren-Festy way, of course.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Suit Yourself, Stacky - 15 March 2004
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2004, 05:32:03 am »

w00t.

Sorry I was too late to jump on the early comments. Spoiled it now!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Suit Yourself, Stacky - 15 March 2004
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2004, 02:05:57 pm »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Cheers, everyone.

Shall I post the three, all dancing together?

[dancin' images]

Edit: By the by, that was like the best compliment I've ever gotten from so many people at once. Thanks.


Dang, that was quite Beef-like
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Suit Yourself, Stacky - 15 March 2004
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2004, 04:18:05 pm »

I've had those three guys sitting on my monitor dancing all morning now and every once in a while I look up at them and smile.  Thanks, I needed that.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Suit Yourself, Stacky - 15 March 2004
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2004, 04:23:43 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Huzzah!

In a non-Ren-Festy way, of course.


BUSTED

Now we all know that you spend like all your free time all LARPin' around in the woods and steam tunnels and whatnot.
Logged

ferocious j

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 231
    • View Profile
    • http://automatedredemption.com/flavorcountry/
Suit Yourself, Stacky - 15 March 2004
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2004, 06:57:50 pm »

Proper, Choop.  Proper.
Logged
I step to the mic like a Jedi knight
I'm all "off with your head" with my neon light

V-Adore

  • Guest
Suit Yourself, Stacky - 15 March 2004
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2004, 07:20:22 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Huzzah!

In a non-Ren-Festy way, of course.


BUSTED

Now we all know that you spend like all your free time all LARPin' around in the woods and steam tunnels and whatnot.

I am found out!

(Sadly, about the only thing keeping us from doing full on Mazes & Monsters on our weekends is the fact that we only have one steam tunnel on campus, and it's weaksauce. You can only do so much adventuring in the Treacherous Tunnel Between The Library And Humanities Building.)
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up