Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fnord.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Ides of Ray -- 15 March  (Read 1121 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
The Ides of Ray -- 15 March
« on: March 15, 2004, 01:19:52 pm »

So. New "Ray's Place" all chillin' on the Ides, yo! Discuss.

Zartan, if you hell of want to rant about the Ray's Place theme, go ahead. By dint of starting the thread, I will make it explicitly on-topic. Whee!
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
The Ides of Ray -- 15 March
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2004, 02:02:29 pm »

I can't believe Ray answered the tail/thong question. I expected him to take more offense at that one.

So is Philippe "really" running for president which has become fodder for the strip or is Ray doing the column in character again, or what?

Devestating sideburns. That says it all.
Logged

ferocious j

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 231
    • View Profile
    • http://automatedredemption.com/flavorcountry/
The Ides of Ray -- 15 March
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2004, 10:46:42 pm »

His crossing-out-the-whole-thing response to "Stuart" was my favorite one, I think.  That, or the marshmallow-figurines mental image.
Logged
I step to the mic like a Jedi knight
I'm all "off with your head" with my neon light
Pages: [1]   Go Up