Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's Kim Jong-il Fact™: North Korean state media reports that Kim routinely shoots three or four holes-in-one per round. (Wikipedia)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Music in another voice  (Read 1142 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Music in another voice
« on: March 19, 2004, 02:55:49 pm »

OK all. My mix disc is about to get sent out, just finishing off the construction and then seeing if I can get my other soundcard working. If not, I am just going to put it out as a normal mix disc and not all fancy like I prefer.

So anyway, who wants?
I am sending to Jough, Paul and Bozack since I have your addresses and I have recieved discs or books from you variously.

If anyone else wants in just drop me a PM with your address and I'll send it out.
Oh, it may well be 2 discs, since one is turning into the foreign language/roots disc/rock disc, the other seems to be going in a jazz related direction.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Music in another voice
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2004, 05:51:33 pm »

Oh, and good news.
I just added the third soundcard, and took apart and fixed my mixing desk, so the mix/es will be fully mixed after all.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: [1]   Go Up