Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TERRIBLE!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: This is where I would've posted a thread about today's strip  (Read 3561 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
This is where I would've posted a thread about today's strip
« on: August 06, 2003, 06:23:30 pm »

If there was one.

ferocious j

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 231
    • View Profile
    • http://automatedredemption.com/flavorcountry/
This is where I would've posted a thread about today's strip
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2003, 06:29:33 pm »

WAH WAH

You know, there'll be one eventually.

Or there won't be.

Either way, is it really something worth whining about?  Would you rather have no strip or a bad strip?
Logged
I step to the mic like a Jedi knight
I'm all "off with your head" with my neon light

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
This is where I would've posted a thread about today's strip
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2003, 06:58:46 pm »

DAMMIT JOUGH I TOLD YOU NOT TO GIVE RSTEVENS YOUR PASSWORD

WHAT THE HELL
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: [1]   Go Up