Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fnord.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Deadsville, USA  (Read 7085 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Deadsville, USA
« on: April 02, 2004, 06:32:51 pm »

Gee whillikers, where is everyone today?  I was offline yesterday and expected a flood of messages to read this morning...what gives?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
Re: Deadsville, USA
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2004, 06:33:44 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
Gee whillikers, where is everyone today?  I was offline yesterday and expected a flood of messages to read this morning...what gives?


I can not imagine what could have happened.
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Deadsville, USA
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2004, 06:34:23 pm »

Eh.  No new strip today, so nothing really to talk about.

Either that, or there's another sale at Arby's.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Deadsville, USA
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2004, 06:37:08 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Eh.  No new strip today, so nothing really to talk about.


That's never stopped us before...
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Deadsville, USA
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2004, 06:50:03 pm »

I can't help it. I am a slave to the Beef N' Cheddar. And I loves me a Jamocha shake.
Logged

PinkStainlessTail

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 269
    • View Profile
    • http://horsmanistan.blogspot.com/
Deadsville, USA
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2004, 07:18:07 pm »

*Sputter-growl-sputter*

How does one administer an indian burn over the internet?
Logged
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew!"

"That may be the worst cheer ever."
-The University of Universal Understanding, S. Aldred

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Deadsville, USA
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2004, 07:46:11 pm »

You broke my private message that I received last night. So whoever sent it me, can you resend it or something?

I'm just uber busy at the moment thus not around as much. Still keeping my eye out in the Conservatory though. I even ought to be able to while I'm at the conference this week.
Also I have to go and maybe buy a new car tomorrow. Which is nice.
I'll shut up now.

I saw the tiny writing though. So... Yea.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

V-Adore

  • Guest
Deadsville, USA
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2004, 09:00:10 pm »

I spent all day yesterday doing productive things and/or gossipping and buying Dungeons & Dragons CYOAs. It was quite the thing.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Deadsville, USA
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2004, 09:02:59 pm »

I spent all day weeping.

You...you...BASTARDS!

Just kidding. Wow, I feel like I've settled back into a comfy couch.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Deadsville, USA
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2004, 11:26:19 pm »

I spent the whole day thinking of uses for all the extra time I had.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Deadsville, USA
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2004, 11:26:37 pm »

I've been sick so more than a few minutes at a time on the comp give me a headache. So I didn't really notice so much.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Deadsville, USA
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2004, 11:38:38 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
I spent the whole day thinking of uses for all the extra time I had.

~Paul


Me too.  I was gonna study my Japanese, and get an obedience title on my dog, and get the garden into shape, and cure cancer...

Now I guess if they offer me that job I wanted where I have to work a lot of overtime I'll just have to say no.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Deadsville, USA
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2004, 11:49:25 pm »

Here's a funny April Fools gag I saw yesterday.  President Bush wants to pass a Fetus rights bill.  Ain't that rich, he wants to take rights away from gay people and give them to the fetus.  Boy, some people have come up with some really funny gags this year.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Deadsville, USA
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2004, 05:28:40 am »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Here's a funny April Fools gag I saw yesterday.  President Bush wants to pass a Fetus rights bill.  Ain't that rich, he wants to take rights away from gay people and give them to the fetus.  Boy, some people have come up with some really funny gags this year.

~Paul


Even funnier, I've started a web catalogue for straitened out coat hangers for American women.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Deadsville, USA
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2004, 07:02:18 am »

Oh god how I fear for you Americans.

Though I live in Leftopia, I grew up in a rural area and got threats in the mail when I got a pro-abortion letter published in the local paper.

Things are scary.
Logged
goose means greedy
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up