Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Once you been to a few weddings, you realize ain’t nobody gives a damn if you readin’ custom vows or the 1987 “Let’s Go!” guide to Bahrain. Just use that stuff about Do/Don’t and Sickness or Health and you gonna get the job done.  -=RAY=-

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: (temporary until I can merge)  (Read 1674 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
(temporary until I can merge)
« on: April 07, 2004, 02:26:09 am »

Quote from: "jldunston"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
I fall very decidedly into the Could Not Give Less of a Shit About the Boring-Ass Cherry Blossoms So Get Them Off the News, Fuck-Wad contingent.


Cherry Blossoms are beautiful, they are to be cherished.

Clearly you have not been jaded by the local news doing a countdown to the blossoms' peak starting just after Christmas.


I get the vague sense that Paul was being dirty.  


Nope, I was being sincere.  I love trees.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up