Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that the best way to sound like a noob here is to ask what the Tiny Cans of Dr. Pepper are about?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Serializer anyone?  (Read 1717 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pierced lemur

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 33
    • View Profile
Serializer anyone?
« on: April 07, 2004, 01:22:07 pm »

Is it just me, or has Onstad not updated the Sunday edition in weeks?
Logged
Many ladies wake to but single rose and and click of the closink door.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Serializer anyone?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2004, 02:41:55 pm »

There also hasn't been a Ray's Place. I think he waits until I get busy at work then throws up all the content. But when I'm bored he posts nothing so I have nothing to do but refresh the board ever 8 minutes.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Serializer anyone?
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2004, 08:00:32 pm »

I haven't been there in forever, but they did just charge my credit card so I should probably go check. I need to cancel that shit, but I figure he gets a piece of it and I'm not paying him anything else since I buy shit from him so infrequently.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Serializer anyone?
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2004, 03:06:44 pm »

Yeah, I feel the same way. There are a few other comics that I enjoy reading on Serializer, but it kind of aggrivates me when I see that PayPal charge go through every month, and Onstead hasn't updated the Sunday Edition yet.

Eh...I totally agree, Nabubrush drinks (a lot). I haven't bought anything in a while, and so I hope that a part of my three bucks goes to him.
Logged

ancience

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3
    • View Profile
    • http://ancience.livejournal.com
Serializer anyone?
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2004, 05:17:45 am »

Quote from: "linnea"
Yeah, I feel the same way. There are a few other comics that I enjoy reading on Serializer, but it kind of aggrivates me when I see that PayPal charge go through every month, and Onstead hasn't updated the Sunday Edition yet.


I second that, I purchased a Serializer subscription at the beginning of March and that happens to be the last he's updated. I maintain the subscription in hopes. I really like the oversize comics.
Logged
Cusses is power.
Pages: [1]   Go Up