Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

How Does He Smell?

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: You say it's your birthday?  (Read 9740 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
You say it's your birthday?
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2004, 05:13:08 am »

Some really cool people are born on my birthday. I got Dave Grohl, T Bone Burnett and Neil Diamond.  I thought those were the coolest until I got to Joan of Arc.

Honorable Mention-
Jack Jones- Singer of Love Boat Theme
William Bendix- Star of Life of Riley
Faye Dunaway- Actress, Bonnie and Clyde
Sydney Biddle Barrow- The Mayflower Madam

and Jason Bateman, whoo-hoo.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
You say it's your birthday?
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2004, 05:16:15 am »

Lemmy is the coolest.

BTW, did he retire?  I heard he was gonna retire because someone stole the leather hat he's been wearing for the past 20 years or something.  This is not a joke.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
You say it's your birthday?
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2004, 01:06:04 pm »

Nobody was born on my birthday but the baseball strike a few years back started on my b-day ::metal steve::

(Although now that I think about it, I remember reading on Yahoo that Sir Mix-A-Lot shares my birthday but he wasn't on the site listed above).
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
You say it's your birthday?
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2004, 02:27:07 pm »

Well, Lemmy just recorded with Grohl for P***** - I'm not sure if he can be considered retired. Also, as for the porn stars sharing your birthday, I have a porn star who shares my name! Also, a guy who directed a Stephen Malkmus video.

My B-day:
Shirley Damn Booth!
R Sweet Christ Crumb!
Dick Martin!
David Paymer!
Mary Holy Moley Shelley!
Barbara Tuchman!
Sonny Boy Oh My Yes Williamson!

But:
Cameron Diaz.
Huey P. Long.
John Phillips.
Boaz (I don't know who this guy is, but it don't sound good) Rimmer.
Dr. Ruth.
One of those damn Zappa kids.

Also, in case you couldn't tell I quit smoking (again) yesterday.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
You say it's your birthday?
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2004, 04:02:09 pm »

I share a birthday with Andrea Dworkin and Pope Paul VI.  I'm not quite sure what to make of that.  And when you throw Olivia Newton-John and Serena Williams, it just gets strange.

But I really don't remember the first episode of Knight Rider airing on my birthday.


The things I'll do to avoid writing my thesis.
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Moderator
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
You say it's your birthday?
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2004, 03:59:19 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Did you boss call him Lenny or Lemmy?


Sigh.
He called him Lemmy, as God intended; I just have problems.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
You say it's your birthday?
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2004, 04:16:04 pm »

You guys and your birthdays SUCK.

Of the ones that I got, Hector Berlioz, Max Born, and Alexander Solzhenitsyn were the only ones that meant anything to me.

Oh, and Nicki Sixx.  I guess all is well.
Logged
goose means greedy

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
You say it's your birthday?
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2004, 06:15:10 pm »

(Pedant alert)

It's Nikki.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
You say it's your birthday?
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2004, 07:05:28 pm »

I've not  really checked mine out yet. I tried to but I was too tired.
I will though. Then I'll discover no one even remotely interesting shares it. Although that wouldn't make sense since I knew a family (my best friend's when I was ten) whose contingents birthdays fell on the same as mine. 4 of them at least.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
You say it's your birthday?
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2004, 11:29:32 pm »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
(Pedant alert)

It's Nikki.


I'd actually thought so too, but that was how the site spelt it.
Logged
goose means greedy

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
You say it's your birthday?
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2004, 12:58:06 am »

My most interesting results, skimming over, are Russian novelist Maxim Gorky and yakuza boss Taoka Kazuo. Also Gavin MacLeod.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
You say it's your birthday?
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2004, 06:44:35 pm »

Quote from: "Ben-San"
My most interesting results, skimming over, are Russian novelist Maxim Gorky and yakuza boss Taoka Kazuo. Also Gavin MacLeod.

My Sweetie shares your birthday - and Alf Clausen's!! (music for The Simpsons) Marcel Duchamp, Engels, Ann-Margret, Martin Milner, Raphael, and Vince Vaughn. Lots of sports folks, if you like that, and many amusing people that I won't get into here. But Alf Clausen!!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
You say it's your birthday?
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2004, 07:17:36 pm »

Looks like I share a birthday with:
Fairuza Balk
Leon Bourgeois
Raymond fuck*ng Burr
Gustave-Gaspard Coriolis
Albrecht Dürer
Elizabeth Fry
Terry Lightfoot
Barry Norman
Pobedonostsev
Leo Sayer
Mr T (Lawrence Tero)

And only motherfuck*ng Plato.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

V-Adore

  • Guest
You say it's your birthday?
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2004, 08:10:31 pm »

I finally gave into boredom and searched on mine. The results: two separate cast members from "Joanie Loves Chachi" (Art Metrano and Scott Baio), an odd assortment of musicians ("ooh, Nick Cave! ... oh. Debby Boone"), about four prominent botanists, Tommy Lasorda, and Field Marshal Wilhelm Keitel.

It's the Baio connection that gets me the most, I think. Ew.
Logged

PinkStainlessTail

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 269
    • View Profile
    • http://horsmanistan.blogspot.com/
You say it's your birthday?
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2004, 08:41:52 pm »

Dostoevsky, Grace Slick, Ezra Pound, and the Fonz. I don't know what to think. Oh, and Charles Atlas (thanks to whom I am now two separate gorillas).
Logged
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew!"

"That may be the worst cheer ever."
-The University of Universal Understanding, S. Aldred
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up