Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Avatar Death  (Read 8608 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Avatar Death
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2004, 12:06:08 am »

I was listening to John Cale's 'Andalucia' when I registered and eating vegetarian stir fry when I chose my tofu avatar.  I'm not terribly bright.
Logged
goose means greedy

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Avatar Death
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2004, 12:07:42 am »

Quote from: "andalucia"
my tofu avatar.


So that's what it is.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Avatar Death
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2004, 03:54:20 am »

Yeah, if I remember correctly, my avatar was, I don't know, FOISTED upon me?
I'm fine with it, though. I guess I could have a drawing or image of a literal Bozack, but.......
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Avatar Death
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2004, 05:19:07 am »

JL, that RAWKS. Hell, I'd even host it for him for a while.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Avatar Death
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2004, 04:11:16 pm »

Quote from: "Limmo"
So that's what it is.


Yeah, its inscrutability has come up a few times.  It seemed so self-evident to me...
Logged
goose means greedy

misterhaan

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 92
    • View Profile
    • http://www.track7.org/
Avatar Death
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2004, 04:27:19 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
I kind of miss Legohaan from dumbrella


legohaan still lives, just not used as my avatar anymore . . . i like my current one because only i know what i'm doing in it (not even my fiancée, who took the picture, knows for sure)

*edited because i hand-typed the link but did it WRONG
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Avatar Death
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2004, 06:19:47 pm »

Quote from: "misterhaan"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
I kind of miss Legohaan from dumbrella


legohaan still lives[/link], just not used as my avatar anymore . . . i like my current one because only i know what i'm doing in it (not even my fiancée, who took the picture, knows for sure)

To me, it looks like you're about to be engaged in rail-grinding gaijin ninja hijinks, like a one-man tornado. Feel free to contradict me, though.

At some point I should probably change my avatar, but hey, I've become attached to the scary eye thinger.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Avatar Death
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2004, 07:07:18 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"

To me, it looks like you're about to be engaged in rail-grinding gaijin ninja hijinks, like a one-man tornado. Feel free to contradict me, though.


Far better summation than I came up with. But my brain doesn't function at the moment.

I keep considering changing mine. But I think if I did it would be back to my original Hunter one from Dumbrella. I don't know. Maybe it's time...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

PinkStainlessTail

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 269
    • View Profile
    • http://horsmanistan.blogspot.com/
Avatar Death
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2004, 09:21:52 pm »

I generally go avatarless because it makes me more meee-styrrr-eee-usssss.

(That, and I am lazy.)
Logged
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew!"

"That may be the worst cheer ever."
-The University of Universal Understanding, S. Aldred

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Avatar Death
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2004, 01:02:29 am »

Quote from: "PinkStainlessTail"
I generally go avatarless because it makes me more meee-styrrr-eee-usssss.

(That, and I am lazy.)


And your name is more visually evocative than most.
Logged
goose means greedy

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Avatar Death
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2004, 02:13:07 am »

Neat-o. Thanks JL and your Steve-Buscemi-in-cornrows-a-la-bigheaded-alien-rick-james is awesome.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Avatar Death
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2004, 02:29:39 am »

It's going to take me quite some time to get used to the new avatar. Ah well. It is good though, don't get me wrong!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

misterhaan

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 92
    • View Profile
    • http://www.track7.org/
Avatar Death
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2004, 08:20:40 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
To me, it looks like you're about to be engaged in rail-grinding gaijin ninja hijinks, like a one-man tornado. Feel free to contradict me, though.


since this sounds much cooler than what i was actually doing, it has now become my new answer to "what are you doing in that picture?"
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Avatar Death
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2004, 08:27:22 pm »

Quote from: "misterhaan"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
To me, it looks like you're about to be engaged in rail-grinding gaijin ninja hijinks, like a one-man tornado. Feel free to contradict me, though.


since this sounds much cooler than what i was actually doing, it has now become my new answer to "what are you doing in that picture?"

He is ten ninjas! </wrong forum>
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Avatar Death
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2004, 12:09:01 pm »

Quote from: "slink"
It's going to take me quite some time to get used to the new avatar. Ah well. It is good though, don't get me wrong!


I can't remember for the life of me what his old avatar looks like!?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up