Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Crime drama, 1980: Magnum PI. 2005: NUMB3RS. One based on smiling and helicopters, one on showcasing higher math. Explain discrepancy.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: I got cornrows.  (Read 8641 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
I got cornrows.
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2004, 09:03:46 pm »

I think it's pretty cute, personally; one must always suffer for one's art, but such is life.

I sympathize with the efforts to make one's face seem less round. That's sort of why I keep letting my hair grow out -- now something like braids is sort of tempting, even though my father would probably kill me and the SO's lip would no doubt tremble petulantly from paradigm shift.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
I got cornrows.
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2004, 09:40:30 pm »

Sure she does. The alien on Predator had little braids just like that.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
I got cornrows.
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2004, 10:42:41 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
We all do what we can.  

Seriously.  I'm *that* geeky.  

I'll try to have Pedro take more pics of my best badass face when I'm wearing badder-ass clothing.  Maybe I'll see if my leather trousers still fit.

I'm sorry but you can't use badass and trousers in the same thought.
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
I got cornrows.
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2004, 10:47:57 pm »

This whole thread is crying out for an embedded MIDI.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
I got cornrows.
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2004, 11:20:11 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
This whole thread is crying out for an embedded MIDI.


Um.... I'd say let it suffer.
Logged
goose means greedy

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
I got cornrows.
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2004, 12:21:23 am »

Quote from: "wombat"
I can't help but mention that Jough is in really fine form today.  

Carry on, our adorable little baby animal murderer.


He spent all week coming up with this stuff.  He's probably got it all written down in a little notebook.  


Quote from: "CortJstr"
I'm sorry but you can't use badass and trousers in the same thought.


I can't very well say #####, now can I?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
I got cornrows.
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2004, 01:55:33 am »

Quote from: "jldunston"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
I'm sorry but you can't use badass and trousers in the same thought.

I can't very well say *****, now can I?

http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?p=18782#18782
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
I got cornrows.
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2004, 02:10:19 am »

Quote from: "jldunston"

He spent all week coming up with this stuff.  He's probably got it all written down in a little notebook.  


I'll bet he does.  Awww, isn't that sweet?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I got cornrows.
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2004, 05:06:41 am »

There is a madness to my methods.

The best part is that my little notebook is a tiny Composition Book with the black and white marble cover like you used to write in whence in gradeschool.

And I write in very tiny letters too, so no one can read my plans for placement and duration of the Really Bitchin' Death Ray™ that I have under a "Muppet Babies" tarp in the shed behind my house.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
I got cornrows.
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2004, 03:19:32 pm »

And you probably have thousands of the notebooks, all arranged by date and just filled with tiny dense writing and drawings about how CIA agents are watching you.

They are, you know.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up