Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Onstad's Rib Recipe  (Read 2676 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Onstad's Rib Recipe
« on: April 13, 2004, 04:20:56 am »

The one that appeared in the Variety Hour.  I made this last year and never got around to posting my results.

So here goes...


Start with good good ingredients


Must follow the directions very carefully


Mixing up the sauce


Ok, add the chili sauce now.


Basting


And into the refrigerator til tomorrow


Co-starring Kevin

Day Two:


Building the fire


Kevin likes to kick it up a notch


More basting


Goldie waits for an opportunity


And off the grill


This smells as good as it looks


Dad gives his approval


The cooking is done, it's time to eat


Sucess

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Onstad's Rib Recipe
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2004, 05:32:45 am »

Dude, what are you doing with that half-naked young boy?

Paul Paul Paul... you KNOW what happens if you violate your parole one more time...

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Onstad's Rib Recipe
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2004, 06:59:45 am »

I had to make sure he was in all the pictures up to the end....I mean, he has ribs too, right?

Seriously, those came out looking VERY good. I imagine they tasted awesome too. And now I'm thinking I need to buy a rack or two...definitely not a specialty of the house here, but dang they look good.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Onstad's Rib Recipe
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2004, 11:43:24 am »

That's beautiful.  And heartwarming.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

V-Adore

  • Guest
Onstad's Rib Recipe
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2004, 02:30:58 pm »

I'm not even going to comment on the half-naked towheaded youth, but hell, those look like fine ribs.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up