Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that nobody but Wombat notices what is in the News Box?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Littletrees  (Read 2265 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Asherdan

  • Flavor-Flav's Blinking Tooth
  • Mod Squad
  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 678
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
    • View Profile
Littletrees
« on: April 13, 2004, 10:51:11 pm »

« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 05:26:17 pm by Asherdan »
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Littletrees
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2004, 11:57:08 pm »

Oh man, that's gorgeous.

Many thanks for the heads-up.
Logged
goose means greedy

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Littletrees
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2004, 01:23:30 am »

Oh yeah, hadn't got around to checking it again since I saw the first part!
Been waiting for new Weing for donkeys before this, and I sure do miss The Journal Comic!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Littletrees
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2004, 01:30:54 am »

Now, Pup is something that can inspire me to sign up for serializer. Drew's just got this great, oh, I don't know, what? Je ne sais quois, maybe? Whatever that means. --Not that Onstad doesn't, but Drew's strips all seem so different from each other, and maintain an artistic style across them - and then there's toothpastefordinner, totally unlike all the rest.

Onstad has basically the same style in his prose/advice/etc writing as he does in his imaging, and it's a totally different draw, but if I can get most of it for free, I'm not gonna pay for a little tiny bit of it. Maybe for my birthday I'll sign up and read every archived serializer strip.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

V-Adore

  • Guest
Littletrees
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2004, 02:43:43 am »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Now, Pup is something that can inspire me to sign up for serializer. Drew's just got this great, oh, I don't know, what? Je ne sais quois, maybe? Whatever that means. --Not that Onstad doesn't, but Drew's strips all seem so different from each other, and maintain an artistic style across them - and then there's toothpastefordinner, totally unlike all the rest.

Er, I was under the impression that toothpastefordinner Drew was an entirely different Drew from our esteemed Weing. If I'm wrong, the man has one hell of a range on him.

Anyway, this new project looks utterly fab. Perhaps I will sign up for Serializer for "Pup" (and, hell, read that Onstad mook's stuff while I'm there).
Logged

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Littletrees
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2004, 11:44:01 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"

Er, I was under the impression that toothpastefordinner Drew was an entirely different Drew from our esteemed Weing.


He is.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Littletrees
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2004, 12:16:50 pm »

Whew! Sorry about that, I guess I was confused. Or high. Or just stupid, I don't know. I've been reading too much cheap fiction lately and people with the same name now just have to be the same people. It only works when that's the case.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Littletrees
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2004, 08:13:41 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Er, I was under the impression that toothpastefordinner Drew was an entirely different Drew from our esteemed Weing. If I'm wrong, the man has one hell of a range on him.


I had that problem too for a long time.  Not the one where I was an internet comic artist and kept getting confused with someone with the same given name and profession, but the Drew mixup itself.  Tricksy.
Logged
goose means greedy
Pages: [1]   Go Up