Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There are only five Wodehouse books on my special Wodehouse shelf?! As Jeeves himself might ask, "Where in the fuck are the rest of them."

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: potato power is untraceable power (4.16.04)  (Read 7043 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pubdoggy

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 89
  • R. Smuckles publicity shot c. 2002
    • View Profile
    • Simon Whitehead Photography
potato power is untraceable power (4.16.04)
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2004, 01:28:52 pm »

How does Bob Marley like his Donuts?
Logged
Satori must be something just the same...

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
potato power is untraceable power (4.16.04)
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2004, 08:32:57 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Sometimes I am astounded by the lengths that people (myself included) will go to in order to avoid admitting that we have pathetically boring lives.


I just like how far we walk away from the strips that offer us less to talk about.

So, PubDoggy, how does Bob Marley like his donuts?
Logged

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
potato power is untraceable power (4.16.04)
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2004, 09:05:41 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
So, PubDoggy, how does Bob Marley like his donuts?


Is it Wi' Jam In?
Logged

TALKYdude

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 166
    • View Profile
potato power is untraceable power (4.16.04)
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2004, 09:13:57 pm »

My first post evar!
Update from Onstad:
Quote
hold on, I'm doing "aim" with a friend in Argentina

Man is this guy TALKY!

Jesus dude SHUT UP ALREADY
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
potato power is untraceable power (4.16.04)
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2004, 10:04:34 pm »

Dunston, tell your husband to leave Onstad alone so he can write a comic today.

Thanks.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
potato power is untraceable power (4.16.04)
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2004, 10:55:01 pm »

It's not my man.  Must be his grandfather.  

Gooooordio!  Attende!
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
potato power is untraceable power (4.16.04)
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2004, 10:57:36 pm »

Ooo, last time I checked the Jesus part wasn't there.

It's nice to have updates.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
potato power is untraceable power (4.16.04)
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2004, 11:35:10 pm »

I think I'd rather have content. There was talk of syndication a week or two back; content will be something of a requirement if that happens.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
potato power is untraceable power (4.16.04)
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2004, 03:26:31 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
I think I'd rather have content. There was talk of syndication a week or two back; content will be something of a requirement if that happens.


....Dude, have you ever READ Cathy?
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

pubdoggy

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 89
  • R. Smuckles publicity shot c. 2002
    • View Profile
    • Simon Whitehead Photography
potato power is untraceable power (4.16.04)
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2004, 08:07:31 am »

Quote from: "Gimpson"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
So, PubDoggy, how does Bob Marley like his donuts?


Is it Wi' Jam In?


bingo. everyone's a winner.
Logged
Satori must be something just the same...

V-Adore

  • Guest
potato power is untraceable power (4.16.04)
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2004, 12:13:56 pm »

And now he's exclaiming to us about how jet lag is a furtive mistress. Funny and all, but goddammit, write a comic already. At this point I'd settle for a Naked Teodor "thanks for reading my comic!" strip.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
potato power is untraceable power (4.16.04)
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2004, 02:26:30 pm »

Quote from: "sailor"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
I'm normally one of those accused of fawning over anything he posts, but today gets a resounding "meh" from me.


Well, shit, I thought it was funny.
Back in high school, i had eaten some shrooms one day and frantically drew a diagram that explained the relationship between the physical and astral planes and how your postion on the astral plain between lives determined your place of birth and astrological sign in the next life.


I'm not kidding, I still have it.

Scan and post plz thx. I think I may need this information.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
potato power is untraceable power (4.16.04)
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2004, 08:47:43 pm »

I've been AWOL a while, so this is a bit late in coming. But I gotta say, Onstad did his research. Ray's theories sound a whole lot like the stuff that got sent to my uni's physics club (in which I was, of course, an officer) by people whose theories were so powerful they were being deliberately ignored by the physics establishment. Or something like that. How sending their shit to a bunch of drunken nerds was gonna change the status quo, I can't say.

Also, I'd heard the Gandhi joke as "...plagued with halitosis", but "hexed by" is so much better! It's one of my favorites!
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
potato power is untraceable power (4.16.04)
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2004, 01:30:49 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
I think I'd rather have content. There was talk of syndication a week or two back; content will be something of a requirement if that happens.


....Dude, have you ever READ Cathy?


Um, no. But the newspaper never ran reruns of it or photos of stuffed animals in it's place either. Shitty content is better than no content, and Cathy had that going for her.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
potato power is untraceable power (4.16.04)
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2004, 01:47:49 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Shitty content is better than no content


Actually, no.  I'll take a weeks worth of pictures of Phillipe over a years worth of ACK!!!

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up