Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Young man on the #6 bus, The Doors were not a British band.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: I got a Mohawk  (Read 7100 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
I got a Mohawk
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2004, 02:32:12 am »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"

However, often total shaveness totally blows - for example, my brother.


I always think i'm gonna be looking like Yul Brenner when I shave my head, but I always wind up looking more like Uncle Fester instead.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
I got a Mohawk
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2004, 02:39:52 am »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
I always think i'm gonna be looking like Yul Brenner when I shave my head, but I always wind up looking more like Uncle Fester instead.

~Paul


Um, no comment.

No matter who you look like, you sir, are a hoot.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Moderator
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
I got a Mohawk
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2004, 05:29:11 am »

Did I ever post my mohawk picture?

That's one. This was around for like 5 days, in between shaving it all. I had fun with it, I may regain it when I go to Bonnaroo this summer. Nothing says, I hate damn dirty hippies than the good ol' Bickle.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

V-Adore

  • Guest
I got a Mohawk
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2004, 05:45:29 am »

Wow, I am abruptly shamed by my relatively normal human hair. At the rate we're going, I may have to post my Anime Boston cosplaying pictures just to recoup a certain amount of board indie cred.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
I got a Mohawk
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2004, 11:53:14 am »

Bozack, that's a very charming photo.
I've been growing my hair out for a while now trying to escape an era of Bad Hair- first, when it was very short and caused me to get mistaken for a boy, and then when I grew it out and it was exactly the same as boyfriend-of-the-time's hair.  So I'm not going to sacrifice my progress for Internet Hubris, even if I am egging the competition on.
But by way of I USED TO BE HARD CORE [for my age], here's a photo of my mum and me (aged 9) that shows the hairstyle I wore for my of my late-childhood, with my bangs usually either red or blue with manic panic.  Verily, I was an odd kid.

Logged
goose means greedy

V-Adore

  • Guest
I got a Mohawk
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2004, 02:12:09 pm »

Wow. That's classy.

(Although I understand that Manic Panic is a definite step up, I still am reminded of my friend in seventh grade who dyed her hair green using Kool-Aid and thus shed a fine green film everywhere for about three weeks. I still wonder how angry her mom must have been.)
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
I got a Mohawk
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2004, 02:21:18 pm »

I never had crazy hair, except for a stretch of time in 1988 or so when I had a very inadvisable mullet with those crazy stripes shaved into the side of it. There are, thankfully, no pictures extant.

I am growing some off the hook sideburns which I'm going to turn into muttonchops at the rate I'm going.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Moderator
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
I got a Mohawk
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2004, 10:51:04 pm »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
...when I had a very inadvisable mullet with those crazy stripes shaved into the side of it.


Awesome. AWESOME.
Yeah, I'm thinking about shaving it back, but I can't until after (sigh) prom.
Oh, and this thread has got me thinking: when I (maybe) get my cock pierced tomorrow....should I start a thread called "I Got a Hole In My Dick," complete with pictures?
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
I got a Mohawk
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2004, 11:26:54 pm »

Seconded. Don't mention it again. Although, it does definitely give new life to an old phone prank:

"Did you put Prince Albert in someone's can?"
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
I got a Mohawk
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2004, 11:54:54 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Anime Boston cosplaying pictures

I hereby step down as dorkiest person here. Long life the Queen!
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I got a Mohawk
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2004, 12:07:01 am »

If anyone ever mentions penile piercing again they will be banned from this board.

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
I got a Mohawk
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2004, 01:06:54 am »

I'll see if I can dig up my old UMASS ID card with me sans hair.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
I got a Mohawk
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2004, 01:26:11 am »

Man, I totally don't think I needed to know at all about any given board regular getting a hole in their secret junk.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
I got a Mohawk
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2004, 03:57:15 am »

Piercing can be a somewhat sketchy subject of discussion - unlike giraffe placenta.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Moderator
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
I got a Mohawk
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2004, 04:17:29 am »

Hmmmm, I see. This needs to go into the FAQ:

Giraffe placenta- Fine.
Gential Piercing- NOT ALLOWED.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up