Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that there is no way to put a picture of a pug in the News Box?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: I got a Mohawk  (Read 7101 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
I got a Mohawk
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2004, 11:27:59 am »

I still think placenta is is a way way more repellant "bit" to be talking about than any run-of-the-mill genitalia and its adornments.
Logged
goose means greedy

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
I got a Mohawk
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2004, 02:02:02 pm »

And you just know giraffe placenta's going to be a theme ingredient for Iron Chef America this weekend.

Also, 64 slices of America cheese!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up