Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: other message boards  (Read 3689 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Flenker

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 68
    • View Profile
    • http://www.picdump.org/gallery/chris
other message boards
« on: August 07, 2003, 04:53:07 am »

I figured this would be the forum to post this in, as you look at web sights.  haha, I am funny.

anyways, what other message boards do you look at/post (besides this one and dumbrella)?  
mine include:  

strangetalk -a pretty big board from my old university, uses the same template as this
Thursday board -don't post too much on this one, just lurk mostly
iowa hardcore -again, not a lot of posting, it's a site for local bands in Iowa to bash each other or talk about up coming shows

oh, and my name on strangetalk is directly from Achewood- M.Y. R.A.D. C.H.I.L.I.E.S

ps-I hope this link stuff works, I suck at the internet
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
other message boards
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2003, 02:13:26 pm »

I used to lurk on Anime on DVD but I'm trying to spend less on DVDs so I stopped.

Also The Random Game which started way back as part of Heckler's Online on AOL in like 95 but which has now apparently died.

And Audiograbber
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
other message boards
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2003, 02:14:20 pm »

What!  There are other sites!?!?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
other message boards
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2003, 04:13:15 am »

brunchma - the unofficial official unofficial brunching shuttlecocks messageboard (or something like that).

codingforums - geeks only. primarily web-programming geeks, but there are also other programming geeks.

fusebox fora - even narrower qualification of prior board.

(those are the only others I frequent really any more.)

[edit for tags]
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: [1]   Go Up