Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: 142 hours!  (Read 13003 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
142 hours!
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2004, 08:50:52 pm »

I caved.
Smoked Saturday and Sunday while I was away at a friends birthday do. But then that involved going out.

Anyway it's not me started smoking again, much as it feels tempting today, but not out of craving for nicotine, more from, just wanting to be a smoker again.
But I can't afford it.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
142 hours!
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2004, 09:18:02 pm »

Sorry, Gimpson - but any amount of not smoking is probably good. Slink, you don't seem especially committed to not smoking, so I'm not too worried about you. I know when I smoked weed, to me cigarettes seemed to go right along with it. But the same was true with coffee, too, I guess. And I'm doing pretty well with the coffee and no smokes. Long story short, I have no point.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
142 hours!
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2004, 09:30:49 pm »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
Slink, you don't seem especially committed to not smoking, so I'm not too worried about you.


You have come to know my powers of will and fickle attitude towards everything too well.
Like I say though, unless somehow I get money and the whole thing that gives me cause to smoke doesn't sort itself out, or I will just not care much whether I am smoking or not.
Meh.

I have no real point funnily enough.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
142 hours!
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2004, 09:39:20 pm »

If you don't smoke due to financial constraints, I don't think you are in too much danger. As long as you don't become wealthy.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up