Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Walking erect  (Read 20166 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Walking erect
« Reply #90 on: May 04, 2004, 10:10:45 pm »

Gah, that model does nothing for me. Smart shirt, though.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Walking erect
« Reply #91 on: May 04, 2004, 10:15:11 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Gah, that model does nothing for me. Smart shirt, though.

He uses friends and readers. So she's probably a dumbrellite.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Walking erect
« Reply #92 on: May 04, 2004, 10:51:27 pm »

As much as I enjoy that shirt in theory, I'm not sure it would be worth all the explaining one would have to do.

I think if I were into endorsing this comic in shirt form, I'd end up going with I Am Ten Ninjas.  But really, my real life has sufficient sleazy-indie-kids-fascinated-with-*****s content that I rarely end up reading DS.
Logged
goose means greedy

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Walking erect
« Reply #93 on: May 05, 2004, 01:10:14 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Gah, that model does nothing for me. Smart shirt, though.

He uses friends and readers. So she's probably a dumbrellite.


I think she's kinda hot, in the geeky way that I like.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pierced lemur

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 33
    • View Profile
Walking erect
« Reply #94 on: May 05, 2004, 02:55:05 am »

And it's done.

http://www.cafeshops.com/bsestaff.11065621

Proceeds benefit a summer camp program. It's my existing store, but I knew it needed doing.

I had to draw the robe completely from scratch. It was tough, but worth it I think.

Next up, Luther and the Pope.
Logged
Many ladies wake to but single rose and and click of the closink door.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Walking erect
« Reply #95 on: May 05, 2004, 03:35:50 am »

Quote from: "pierced lemur"
And it's done.

http://www.cafeshops.com/bsestaff.11065621

Proceeds benefit a summer camp program. It's my existing store, but I knew it needed doing.


Stupendous.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Walking erect
« Reply #96 on: May 05, 2004, 06:30:41 am »

I don't usually allow members to post advertisements to their own deals, but I'm going to allow this.

SUSTAINED

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Walking erect
« Reply #97 on: May 05, 2004, 11:10:01 am »

Bravo sir.
Logged
goose means greedy

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Walking erect
« Reply #98 on: May 05, 2004, 01:23:25 pm »

I think there ought to be stickers for all the deities and prophets. For instance, "What Would Satan Do?" and so on. I like the "Jesus Fucked Me" idea, though.

I also sort of like "Jesus Da Pimp".
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pierced lemur

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 33
    • View Profile
Walking erect
« Reply #99 on: May 05, 2004, 01:43:39 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
SUSTAINED

Thanks Jough.

I didn't even really think of it as an advert. Mainly "HOLY CRAP JESUS IS PISSING ON SIN" was about all that I could think of.



Funny thing is, it's Jesus camp.

Anyway, here's a link to the original high resolution PNG file, if you want to make your own stickers, t-shirts, tatoos, what have you. Enjoy.
http://ftp://usmftp.no-ip.com/sticker.png
Logged
Many ladies wake to but single rose and and click of the closink door.

pierced lemur

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 33
    • View Profile
Walking erect
« Reply #100 on: May 05, 2004, 01:44:56 pm »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
I also sort of like "Jesus Da Pimp".


One of the other counselours let that expression slip during a camp wide vespers.
It was hilarious.
Logged
Many ladies wake to but single rose and and click of the closink door.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Walking erect
« Reply #101 on: May 05, 2004, 04:36:10 pm »

Quote from: "pierced lemur"
And it's done.
http://www.cafeshops.com/bsestaff.11065621

Word.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Walking erect
« Reply #102 on: May 07, 2004, 03:51:40 am »

Lemur, you killed this thread!

I know it was you, Lemur. You broke my heart.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pierced lemur

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 33
    • View Profile
Walking erect
« Reply #103 on: May 07, 2004, 03:54:10 am »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Lemur, you killed this thread!

I know it was you, Lemur. You broke my heart.


It was the ninjas.
Logged
Many ladies wake to but single rose and and click of the closink door.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Walking erect
« Reply #104 on: May 07, 2004, 02:26:13 pm »

Quote from: "pierced lemur"
Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Lemur, you killed this thread!

I know it was you, Lemur. You broke my heart.


It was the ninjas.

You do mean the ninjas's, don't you?

Just to be clear.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up