Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Poll

You are

currently a smoker.
- 3 (12.5%)
currently quitTING smoking.
- 3 (12.5%)
currently QUIT smoking.
- 8 (33.3%)
never a smoker.
- 10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: April 24, 2004, 04:49:36 am


Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: smoking poll  (Read 2219 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
smoking poll
« on: April 24, 2004, 04:49:36 am »

curious as to our demographic inre: nababrush's 142 hour post.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
smoking poll
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2004, 02:24:38 pm »

Until there is an "I do like to indulge in the occasional cigarillo, which becomes less occasional in times of stress" category, I'm lost.

Because cigarettes = bleagh.
Logged
goose means greedy

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
smoking poll
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2004, 02:29:02 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Until there is an "I do like to indulge in the occasional cigarillo, which becomes less occasional in times of stress" category, I'm lost.

Because cigarettes = bleagh.

You. Are. A. Smoker.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
smoking poll
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2004, 03:25:49 pm »

Drat!
Logged
goose means greedy

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
smoking poll
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2004, 04:04:58 pm »

Smoked cigarettes off and on for about 15 years.  Then smoked cigars for about 2.  Haven't smoked anything for around 5 - 6 years now.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
smoking poll
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2004, 02:05:14 am »

I've seen cigarettes but never actually touched one. And I think I smelled other smoking materials once in college.
Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
smoking poll
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2004, 01:26:23 pm »

I'm a smoker. I started when I started teaching, and I'l quit when I'm done teaching (next year). I'm not anticipating any trouble quitting, as I've stopped before on school breaks. Also, my sweetie is very opposed, and will probably withold sex if I don't quit.

But til then, bring on the tasty carcinogenic goodness.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.
Pages: [1]   Go Up