Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do not bone your neighbor's wife. That is hella lame.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: An angel slapping pudding - 26apr2004  (Read 3171 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sailor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 301
    • View Profile
An angel slapping pudding - 26apr2004
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2004, 07:55:52 pm »

Rick lightly blew air out of his nose.

Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
An angel slapping pudding - 26apr2004
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2004, 04:59:32 am »

I can totally sympathise with Mr. Bear here, needing extra money and not at all being happy about writing romance novels to make it.  I myself am considering writing my own romance novel for similar reasons.  

I bet it's going to be totally easy.

/sarcasm.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up