Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood If Twain were alive today, he would guffaw despite his benevolent befuddlement.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday, Jough!  (Read 7995 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, Jough!
« on: April 26, 2004, 10:50:14 pm »

<Marilyn>

Happy birth-day to you
Happy birth-day to you
Happy birth-day, Mr. El Guapo,
Happy birth-day

to

you


:smooch:

</Marilyn>
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Happy Birthday, Jough!
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2004, 11:05:59 pm »

Joyous birthday to the most benevolent of dictators.
Logged
goose means greedy

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, Jough!
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2004, 12:01:46 am »

Happy birthday to you
You belong in the zoo
In a nice cozy steam tunnel
With some unemployed mammal keeper who shall remain nameless... next to you.

Aw dang people we needed way more time to prepare if we were going to do this occasion justice.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Happy Birthday, Jough!
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2004, 12:25:46 am »

Thank you all.  The birthday so far has been quiet and wet, which is better than most birthdays in the past have been.

All in all, I try to celebrate the day and do something special.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm awaiting a fine girl who's going to be arriving soon for Chinese take-away and a bj.

It's all I ever really want from a birthday.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Happy Birthday, Jough!
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2004, 12:32:36 am »

I for one welcome our older benevolant dictator.

I shall just proffer fine whiskies from this side of the room. And look away apparently.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Happy Birthday, Jough!
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2004, 12:33:45 am »

And I will do ceremonial body shots off of any our fine ladies here.

And maybe one or two of the gentlemen.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, Jough!
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2004, 12:40:07 am »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
Fill glass
Raise to orofice
Empty contents
Repeat
Enjoy

Congratulations on flippin' the odometer over.

Man I should've have read this after letting eMule spend a whole day downloading porn.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, Jough!
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2004, 01:01:13 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Man I should've have read this after letting eMule spend a whole day downloading porn.


Yes, you should've have.

Happy birthday, Jough.  How many are you?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Happy Birthday, Jough!
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2004, 01:13:34 am »

This many:

:fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou:

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, Jough!
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2004, 01:20:04 am »

Heh heh!  The big 3 - 0 is breathing down your neck, bro!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Happy Birthday, Jough!
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2004, 02:26:57 am »

Shhhh... I'm hiding so it won't find me.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Happy Birthday, Jough!
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2004, 03:08:24 am »

Happy happy, Fearless Leader! May the candles on your cake burn like cities in your wake.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, Jough!
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2004, 03:34:30 am »

Quote from: "Jough"
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm awaiting a fine girl who's going to be arriving soon for Chinese take-away and a bj.


Damn, I'm gonna start ordering there.

Happy BJ, I mean BD, Jough.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, Jough!
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2004, 03:50:39 am »

Hey! I almost missed it! Well, I did post your new theme song the other day, so....




FUCK YOU! SCREW YOU IN THE EYE!



And cheers. Best of luck wrt:bj.  I just got about four six times that (once), twice that (twice) and three times that (once) that better than a bj, but I don't want to embarrass anyone OTHER than jough, especially on your birthday. Shit, I'm starting to talk like JL.

-Kisses!-
choop.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, Jough!
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2004, 05:33:33 am »

Happy birthday, man. Good times, good times. Even though I think you've been a bit rash involving my proposed **** ********, you still my boo.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up