Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Ray Smuckles pours one out for Tiger's '09 Escalade. "Shit didn't have to be that way, Tiger. You coulda' taken the damn Buick."

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday, Jough!  (Read 7986 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, Jough!
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2004, 10:29:39 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
I think people are more likely to be online on Christmas Day than my birthday, Christmas Eve.


You need more Jewish acquaintances. (Or Moslem, or Wiccan, or First Church of Steve-O, or whatever.)
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, Jough!
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2004, 04:58:11 pm »

Rule 1: You do not talk abou the First Church of Steve-O.

Rule 2: You do not talk abou the First Church of Steve-O.

Rule 3: If it's your first night, you have to get firebranded.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, Jough!
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2004, 05:03:50 pm »

Alternate Rule 3:  If it's your first night, you must walk through the alligator tank while wearing the chicken underwear.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, Jough!
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2004, 07:21:47 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
I propose that we should all celebrate AlohaDawg's half-birthday. But someone with a better remembery than me needs to be in charge.


An excellent idea!  I hereby declare June 24th AlohaDawg's Half-Birthday to be celebrated by all!

I also declare the following day to be No ##### Day to be celebrated by all people with reasonably attractive lower halves.

Edit: As per Jstr's suggestion, I'm evading word filters faster than that little triangle evades Asteroids.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, Jough!
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2004, 08:01:20 pm »

June 25th should see some interesting avatars...actually, a gallery of lower half pictures (preferably clad) would be pretty funny. Match them to the screen name! Win a big prize! I'll kick in on that.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, Jough!
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2004, 08:55:47 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
June 25th should see some interesting avatars...actually, a gallery of lower half pictures (preferably clad) would be pretty funny. Match them to the screen name! Win a big prize! I'll kick in on that.

No tighty-whities.

And dangit people, learn how to spell #####.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, Jough!
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2004, 11:56:05 pm »

So I just realized that, to the casual observer, I wish to celebrate my half-birthday by seeing pictures of the lower halves of lots of people I have never met.

Sounds better the more I think about it.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, Jough!
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2004, 01:19:10 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
I wish to celebrate my half-birthday by seeing pictures of the lower halves of lots of people I have never met.


This is pretty much the sole purpose of Usenet these days.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, Jough!
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2004, 01:28:04 am »

Ha, I WOULD post a pic, but Jough threatened to ban me.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Happy Birthday, Jough!
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2004, 03:55:48 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Ha, I WOULD post a pic, but Jough threatened to ban me.


Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
June 25th should see some interesting avatars...actually, a gallery of lower half pictures (preferably clad) would be pretty funny. Match them to the screen name! Win a big prize! I'll kick in on that.


Therein, I believe, lies the key.
Logged
goose means greedy

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, Jough!
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2004, 04:00:28 am »

Man, if I have to be CLAD, I'm going to be basically indistinguishable. Other than "I'm the guy wearing the, uh....#####."
Maybe if I could get my kilt by then....
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up