Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There’s no Day for apologizing to our parents for all the stupid shit we put them through. Perhaps because we never finish before they die.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: stolen cds  (Read 1987 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
stolen cds
« on: April 27, 2004, 09:18:25 pm »

Who was it who had his house robbed and CDs stolen?  AlohaDawg?

Anyway, AD, PM me with your address again.  I'm doing some spring cleaning.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
stolen cds
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2004, 09:43:49 pm »

On it's way - and this is a swell opportunity to publicly thank the following:

Limmo - awesome collection, especially the ones 'new to me' (and BigStar!)

Andalucia - Girl Rocks. Good stuff, old and new. The Leadbelly is awesome.

PMCD9 - Excellent selection of stuff I would have bought. Been singin' Bob Seger songs for 3 days.

AugustWest - an excellently eclectic collection of MP3s that will see heavy play at the gym.

Wombat - a neat collection of some faves of mine and some folky things I'm glad to discover.  


I have purchased some gifts but I want to send them out all at once, and I'm trying to be nice...like not sending a ham to Andalucia, for instance... so, if there is something Hawaiian you KNOW you'd like, let me know - the obvious things are coffee, macnuts, shell leis, permissible flowers/plants, aloha shirts (send size...no such thing as XXS), etc....hit that internet and make a list...

Thanks again...

J
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
stolen cds
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2004, 10:12:44 pm »

Oh, argh... I've been frighteningly remiss on this. I'll see what I can do once I get back to a computer with a functioning CD burner.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
stolen cds
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2004, 11:10:35 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
I have purchased some gifts but I want to send them out all at once, and I'm trying to be nice...like not sending a ham to Andalucia, for instance... so, if there is something Hawaiian you KNOW you'd like, let me know - the obvious things are coffee, macnuts, shell leis, permissible flowers/plants, aloha shirts (send size...no such thing as XXS), etc....hit that internet and make a list...


Rad!  I shall be checking my mailbox daily for a Lack of Ham.
Logged
goose means greedy

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
stolen cds
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2004, 11:42:08 pm »

That sounds cool, can I have a Lack of Ham too?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
stolen cds
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2004, 11:43:13 pm »

Ok, but you were going to get a Rack of Lamb. Or was that a Lack of RAM?

Let me know if your computer freezes up and I'll send mint jelly.
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
stolen cds
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2004, 01:42:33 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Ok, but you were going to get a Rack of Lamb. Or was that a Lack of RAM?

Let me know if your computer freezes up and I'll send mint jelly.


given the RAM issues i am facing today, thank you for starting my day with a smile.

"well sir , apparently the dimm on your raid card is bad, do you perchance have any mint jelly?"
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush
Pages: [1]   Go Up